I just want to say ...

108 replies to this topic

#106 BigRob

BigRob

The Prince of Worthless Trivia

• Gibberlings
  • 3868 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 06:15 PM

Eleima has hit the nub of it, Aklon's background is too nested in the Forgotten Realms to allow for an easy transfer, and the changes needed would probably mean I was rewriting until Dragon Age 17 is out...

But I can appreciate the general sentiment. I'll see if I can't get Aklon finished at least before Dragon Age 2 makes an appearance. :thumbsup:
Aklon: Traveller. Healer. Warrior. Lover. Coming Soon at G3 (I swear!)

Click here to visit Aklon's G3 page.

Cam is on some kind of crack or something... either that, or it's the influence of Dr. Feelgood. - Icelus

The second confusing thing about Australia are the animals. They can be divided into three categories: Poisonous, Odd, and Sheep.

-Douglas Adams

#107 Guest_Lilyana_*

Guest_Lilyana_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:41 PM

Just wanted to add my 2 cents worth of encouragement. BigRob, I hope you won't abandon this project because it looks so promising! I'm loving the portrait and the dialogue previews. I'm seriously looking forward to this! :)

#108 BigRob

BigRob

The Prince of Worthless Trivia

• Gibberlings
  • 3868 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:18 PM

Thanks very much for the encouragement, Lilyana. I've got a bit of a weird time coming up shortly which should afford me a good opportunity to do some writing, so I'm hoping there'll be something good to report back here in a couple of weeks that should help justify your encouragement for me.
Aklon: Traveller. Healer. Warrior. Lover. Coming Soon at G3 (I swear!)

Click here to visit Aklon's G3 page.

Cam is on some kind of crack or something... either that, or it's the influence of Dr. Feelgood. - Icelus

The second confusing thing about Australia are the animals. They can be divided into three categories: Poisonous, Odd, and Sheep.

-Douglas Adams

#109 Guest_Lilyana_*

Guest_Lilyana_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:19 AM

Ah, I just know I'm going to be checking here every day for updates until then, even though it's making me even more anxious! :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users