A suggestion

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Zalsh_*

Guest_Zalsh_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2006 - 04:19 AM

I really love this idea and I'm anxiously looking for its completion and I'd hate to see it die… so…

Don't take it the wrong way, but maybe you should share this project with other modders who have more time to spare to complete it, since well… very soon 2 years will pass…

#2 Kish

Kish
  • Modders
  • 716 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 04:13 PM

I really love this idea and I'm anxiously looking for its completion and I'd hate to see it die… so…

Don't take it the wrong way, but maybe you should share this project with other modders who have more time to spare to complete it, since well… very soon 2 years will pass…

I'm not offended. However--people with coding skills are much rarer than people with ideas for mods, and busy with projects of their own. I'm not lacking ideas, only time to code.

I'm sorry it's taking so long.
"You are what you do. Choose again, and change."
--Miles Vorkosigan

"The really unforgivable acts are committed by calm men in beautiful green silk rooms, who deal death wholesale, by the shipload, without lust, or anger, or desire, or any redeeming emotion to excuse them but cold fear of some pretended future. But the crimes they hope to prevent in the future are imaginary. The ones they commit in the present--they are real."
--Aral Vorkosigan

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users