Photo

I'm Wondering...

2 replies to this topic

#1 Gregor

Gregor
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 05:37 PM

...how are things going, Kish? Any progress? Just think of this post as a friendly lil' kick in the bum. :suspect:

#2 cmorgan

cmorgan

journeyman investigator

• Gibberlings
  • 6901 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 06:00 AM

No pressure here, as I won't be on to BG2 for another few months (winter break, at this rate), but I will say that my most anticipated/most clearly game-enhancing mod besides BG1UB/Tutu and BG2UB is this one.

Just a note to say your work definitely has an audience!
I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. - Douglas Adams

#3 Kish

Kish
  • Modders
  • 707 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 09:56 AM

No pressure here, as I won't be on to BG2 for another few months (winter break, at this rate), but I will say that my most anticipated/most clearly game-enhancing mod besides BG1UB/Tutu and BG2UB is this one.

Just a note to say your work definitely has an audience!

Right now, I'm involved in preparing to move IRL--though I'm still hoping to make that update I promised ( :suspect: ) before I do.
"You are what you do. Choose again, and change."
--Miles Vorkosigan

"The really unforgivable acts are committed by calm men in beautiful green silk rooms, who deal death wholesale, by the shipload, without lust, or anger, or desire, or any redeeming emotion to excuse them but cold fear of some pretended future. But the crimes they hope to prevent in the future are imaginary. The ones they commit in the present--they are real."
--Aral Vorkosigan

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users