NPC Flirt Packs
Imoen Romance
de'Arnise Romance
Saerileth
Keto
Fade
Chloe
Tashia
NPC Cross Banter Pack (is amber a part of this?)

Also if there are no issues any help on the install order would be helpfull. :rolleyes:

I plan on staying busy untill Amber's TOB comes out. I want to run through at least once with Amber as a freind and with some different NPC's.

Edited by Jordoo, 20 July 2009 - 07:28 PM.

#32 Meira

Meira

I'm the snow on your lips

• Gibberlings
  • 1987 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 02:36 AM

Are there any known issues with Amber and these MODS:
Banter Packs
NPC Flirt Packs
Imoen Romance
de'Arnise Romance
Saerileth
Keto
Fade
Chloe
Tashia

Also if there are no issues any help on the install order would be helpfull. :rolleyes:

I plan on staying busy untill Amber's TOB comes out. I want to run through at least once with Amber as a freind and with some different NPC's.

I can only speak for Amber, but she should be compatible with those. I'd install the older NPCs - Chloe, Imoen Romance and maybe Tashia (although she can be considered 'new', because of the new version) - before the newer NPCs. I also recommend that you install the Fixpack before any other mods, but that's entirely up to you, of course. http://www.gibberlin...net/bg2fixpack/

Flirt packs, banter packs, Crossmod, Fade and Keto are mods that I have played with Amber myself.

IRC there once was once an issue with Amber and Imoen romance, but IIRC is was sorted out (or it even wasn't an issue) If you search this forum it should come up.

I always install just the mods that I plan to use in the current run.

In the current version of the crossmod banters Amber has banters with these NPCs:

# 3 banters between Amber and Auren
# 1 banter between Amber and Kelsey
# 3 banters between Amber and Keto
# 7 banters between Amber and Kivan of Shilmista
# 4 banters between Amber and Kulyok's Xan
# 2 banters and 1 romance conflict dialogue between Amber and Nathaniel

Ihmeellinen meri

Kummalliset kalat liukuvat syvyydessä,
tuntemattomat kukat loistavat rannalla;
olen nähnyt punaista ja keltaista ja kaikki toiset värit -
mutta ihana meri on vaarallista nähdä,
se herättää tulevien seikkailujen janon:
mitä on tapahtunut sadussa, on tapahtuva minullekin.

- Edith Södergran

Amber - The BG2 NPC Mod Project Now released!
Amber's discussion forum at Gibberlings 3

#33 Jordoo

Jordoo
  • Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 06:20 AM

Are there any known issues with Amber and these MODS:
Banter Packs
NPC Flirt Packs
Imoen Romance
de'Arnise Romance
Saerileth
Keto
Fade
Chloe
Tashia

I can only speak for Amber, but she should be compatible with those. I'd install the older NPCs - Chloe, Imoen Romance and maybe Tashia (although she can be considered 'new', because of the new version) - before the newer NPCs. I also recommend that you install the Fixpack before any other mods, but that's entirely up to you, of course. http://www.gibberlin...net/bg2fixpack/

Flirt packs, banter packs, Crossmod, Fade and Keto are mods that I have played with Amber myself.

IRC there once was once an issue with Amber and Imoen romance, but IIRC is was sorted out (or it even wasn't an issue) If you search this forum it should come up.

I always install just the mods that I plan to use in the current run.

In the current version of the crossmod banters Amber has banters with these NPCs:

# 3 banters between Amber and Auren
# 1 banter between Amber and Kelsey
# 3 banters between Amber and Keto
# 7 banters between Amber and Kivan of Shilmista
# 4 banters between Amber and Kulyok's Xan
# 2 banters and 1 romance conflict dialogue between Amber and Nathaniel

Thanks for the info Meira. I'll definitally install the fixpack and limit MODs to the ones I'll be playing in each run.

#34 Wolfman

Wolfman
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:27 AM

Hi, first of all, just wanted to thank you guys for a great mod. This is the first time I tried Amber and it's obvious you have spend much time and effort into this work. I have a small problem I've just encountered. Everytime I go in and talk to Cromwell, there's a dialogue loop with him and Amber about her bracelet and the blade of roses. The dialogue just loops and doesn't end, I have to minimize the game and restart. I have checked a few pages in the forum but I can't find anybody that mentioned this before. Can you help me out?
Thanks.

#35 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:50 PM

I wonder if anyone will ever see this post? :)

The Baldur's Gate II Complete from Good Old Games (GOG.com) includes TOB, but the Amber installation is skipping the install because it says that TOB is not installed. I have modified my installation with the Fix Pack and the Baldur's Gate I merge, so it's possible that something I did is causing the problem rather than it being the GOG Version.

Just FYI.

#36 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:57 PM

I redid the installation process of BGII and it worked, so it was probably me being an idiot in the first place :)

#37 Fina92

Fina92
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:23 PM

Hello! I was wondering if there is any thoughts at all about making the Amber mod compatiable with the upcoming Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition?

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users