Photo

Amber's Player 2 romance FAQ

17 replies to this topic

#16 Guest_Zorin_*

Guest_Zorin_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2007 - 06:56 PM

Hi! I love the idea for a multiplayer romance! I had a small question, though... if Amber is romancing Player 2, will she still have a friendship track with the protaganist, or will she pretty much ignore him?

Sorry if I missed this being answered somewhere, I was just curious and I didn't see it being asked. Thanks!

#17 Meira

Meira

I'm the snow on your lips

• Gibberlings
  • 1987 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 06:25 AM

Hi! I love the idea for a multiplayer romance! I had a small question, though... if Amber is romancing Player 2, will she still have a friendship track with the protaganist, or will she pretty much ignore him?

If Amber romances player2 she will not form a friendship with player1. Heh... If she did, she wouldn't shut up ever. ;) Note that there's no romance conflict between the protagonist and player2, Amber has eyes for only one PC at a time.

Edited by Meira, 31 December 2007 - 06:27 AM.

Ihmeellinen meri

Kummalliset kalat liukuvat syvyydessä,
tuntemattomat kukat loistavat rannalla;
olen nähnyt punaista ja keltaista ja kaikki toiset värit -
mutta ihana meri on vaarallista nähdä,
se herättää tulevien seikkailujen janon:
mitä on tapahtunut sadussa, on tapahtuva minullekin.

- Edith Södergran

Amber - The BG2 NPC Mod Project Now released!
Amber's discussion forum at Gibberlings 3

#18 Guest_Jusel_*

Guest_Jusel_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2011 - 01:43 PM

Hey, I love the idea of a second player romance and I can barely wait until ToB-Part is done. You had a great idea and a very unique one too. So my highest respect.
Anyway, I have a simple question. Is there also a cluaconsole code to speed up the second Player romance just like the normal one (you know, setglobal amberromance and so on)

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users