what about the rewards?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Dreamer Sasha (Moongaze)_*

• Guests

Posted 03 December 2005 - 06:03 AM

if you accept this new road then will you even get the amulet of power and the protection ring+2? I liked how Searileths new paladin road sends you off on a battle and after the fight you get those items.

and what about exp? will it be more or less rewarding then choosing the thieves or vampires?

#2 andrewas

• Modders
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 01:02 PM

Dreamer Sasha, on Dec 3 2005, 03:08 PM, said:

if you accept this new road then will you even get the amulet of power and the protection ring+2? I liked how Searileths new paladin road sends you off on a battle and after the fight you get those items.

and what about exp? will it be more or less rewarding then choosing the thieves or vampires?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Overall, the Third Way should be just as rewarding as the other two. Which specific items will be avaialble is less certain, but the player will not feel short-changed.

#3 Elfen Lied

Der Engel Des Todes

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • Location:The land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow

Posted 04 March 2007 - 11:16 AM

ahh good. i look forward to trying a new way, getting a bit tired of the thieves and bodhi, never really tried the Saerileth way it sounds pretty good.

Edited by Elfen Lied, 04 March 2007 - 11:16 AM.

Gods in His Heaven, Alls right with the World

The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame

Vi Veri Venivursum Vivus Vici - By the power of truth, i while living have conquered the Universe

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users