Small issue with the mac version

4 replies to this topic

#1 JPS

JPS

Gibberling three

• Modders
  • 781 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 10:35 AM

You seem to have forgotten to rename weidu-mac-185 to Setup-NPC_Tweak, which is what the .command file points to. Just thought you'd like to know...
"It is difficult to imagine a gibberling social structure. It can be roughly compared to the social structure of lemmings throwing themselves into the sea, or of a school of pirhana in a feeding frenzy. There is no sense, no organization, and no individuality. Though they clearly have a primitive means of communicating among themselves, they have no discernable language."

#2 CamDawg

CamDawg

Just returned from a triumphant carpet-bombing of Eden 7

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 8924 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 10:58 AM

Ack, that's my fault when I made the port. I'll fix and re-post the OS X version this evening.

What makes a good man go neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?

#3 JPS

JPS

Gibberling three

• Modders
  • 781 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 11:32 AM

Excellent.
"It is difficult to imagine a gibberling social structure. It can be roughly compared to the social structure of lemmings throwing themselves into the sea, or of a school of pirhana in a feeding frenzy. There is no sense, no organization, and no individuality. Though they clearly have a primitive means of communicating among themselves, they have no discernable language."

#4 CamDawg

CamDawg

Just returned from a triumphant carpet-bombing of Eden 7

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 8924 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 01:28 PM

OK, the G3 and camagna.net (mirror #1) mirrors have been updated. BWL remains down (mirror #3) and I've sent TheWizard a note to update IEGMC (mirror #2). He'll post once IEGMC is updated as well.

Thanks for letting us know, JPS. :p

What makes a good man go neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?

#5 TheWizard

TheWizard
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 07:53 PM

IEGMC (Mirror #2) is now updated as well. :p

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users