The BG2 expansion Throne of Bhaal is not required to play this mod, but if you have it then Elai's kit will have access to High Level Abilities. It should be compatible with all other WeiDU mods for BG2, regardless of install order. If you would like your player character to use the Shadowdancer kit Elai has, then you can find it in the Song and Silence mod (from version 2 onwards), also at G3.
To find Elai, first you must perform a deed for a shadow who approaches you outdoors in Chapter 2 during the night. Elai is a male half-elf of Lawful Evil alignment and has the following statistics:
He has a unique kit, based on the thief class. When encountered he is Level 12 with a bias towards stealth and finding traps. His proficiencies are in quarterstaff, dagger, long sword, crossbow and two-handed weapon style and he has a small amount of equipment, including his signet ring. The kit is as follows:
Shadowdancers often work in troupes, never staying in one place too long. Some use their abilities to entertain. Others operate as thieves, using their abilities to infiltrate past defenses and dupe others. All Shadowdancer troupes maintain an aura of mystery among the populace, who never know whether to think well or ill of them.
- Gains a +5% bonus to Hide and Move Silently skills per 2 levels
- Has permanent Infravision
- May cast Reflected Image once per day
- From level 5, can summon a Shadow once per day. The Shadow increases in power as the Shadowdancer gains levels, has stealthy abilities, and is summoned for 8 hours.
- From level 8, may cast Shadow Door once per day. Further uses are gained at levels 14 and 20.
- Only gets 15 skill points per level.
- May not set traps
His biography is as follows:
His portrait should be attached at the bottom of this post. And no, he's not romanceable.
Edited by Andyr, 25 August 2005 - 03:25 PM.