News, Progress, Updates

128 replies to this topic

#121 cmorgan

journeyman investigator

• Gibberlings
  • 6843 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:23 PM

(Sorry, Jastey and Kulyok and the two other PM folks currently waiting for the update promised today - I tried but it is not ready today...)

There should be a new internal update available tomorrow afternoon. It will be dated 081007, and contains some new things to have fun with:

fixes some glitches on a SoA based Tutu install, cleanup of some code, fixes to Ajantis dialogues and to Xan'rs timer install text, and if we are lucky a testable version of Tiax's Quest - the last scheduled quest to add to BG1 NPC. This testable version will need some folks to really hit Tiax and Dynaheir's stuff to see if there is anything that doesn't work, as I have not had time to test it, so caveat emptor. I hope to playtest myself and tweak the two quests as soon as possible.
I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. - Douglas Adams

#122 cmorgan

journeyman investigator

• Gibberlings
  • 6843 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 08:08 AM

Sorry folks - Real Life™ has hit, and I am still struggling with integrating Tiax's Quest for testing and getting Dynaheir's Quest to work on a SoA based install without MakeGlobal(). Tiax took 6 hours to troubleshoot enough to install, and still has notbeen tested.

In order not to inflict my horrific garbage on other people, especially those folks on a large BP/BGT install, please go ahead and use the file currently available on the internal site. I will try this weekend and Monday to get Tiax working and tested, and Drizzt behaving correctly - I have an 8 hour work session dedicated to it Monday, so I am hopeful that the version will be up then.
I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. - Douglas Adams

#123 cmorgan

journeyman investigator

• Gibberlings
  • 6843 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 10:48 AM

v16 of BG1NPC and v5 of the Music Pack are now out. Linux, OS X, Windows for operating system packages; Tutu v4, EasyTutu_SoA, EasyTutu_ToB, EasyTutu_ToB_BETA, and BGT for platforms.

The Wizard will probably be updating the mirors soon, but for now they are available on G3 and the G3 mirror :p

#124 jastey

Titleless

• Gibberlings
  • 4722 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 11:25 AM

:p Thank you. :p

#125 Amaurea

Thread Killer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 11:55 AM

:p Yeah! :p (pretend it's scotch)
Misheard Baldur's Gate Line of the Week (courtesy of my daughter):
"A scone breaker!" - Korgan battle cry

#126 Immortality

Love Boat Captain

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 12:37 PM

Hee hee! :p

#127 cmorgan

journeyman investigator

• Gibberlings
  • 6843 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 11:31 AM

OK, v17 is up and running - no translation changes for those folks working on the big tasks for Italian and French communities.

Relevant links:
Enjoy!

#128 cmorgan

journeyman investigator

• Gibberlings
  • 6843 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 04:51 PM

v18 up and available!

#129 Acleacius

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:29 PM

Thanks for all your work on this great mod! :)

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users