Problem

18 replies to this topic

#16 CamDawg

CamDawg

Just returned from a triumphant carpet-bombing of Eden 7

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 8891 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 02:30 PM

I've merged a couple of topics here, so this thread is now a bit disjointed.

I've discovered a number of minor errors in the creature and area files that are more than likely causing these sporadic CTD issues, and fixed them all for v5. (Huzzah for the Debugging Suite!)

What makes a good man go neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?

#17 Guest_Guest!_*

Guest_Guest!_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2007 - 01:37 PM

I have v5 installed, but I'm still experiencing the CTD bug that a few other users have reported: whenever Dewny drops the drink in the Five Flagons, the game freezes and then crashes.

#18 Guest_Guest_telsono_*_*

Guest_Guest_telsono_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2008 - 08:11 AM

I've merged a couple of topics here, so this thread is now a bit disjointed.

I've discovered a number of minor errors in the creature and area files that are more than likely causing these sporadic CTD issues, and fixed them all for v5. (Huzzah for the Debugging Suite!)

I had to pickpocket the drink from Dewny to not have the system crash. Also, talking to Scam would cause the system to crash, again i had to pickpocket him to continue the quest. I am using V5

#19 BigRob

BigRob

The Prince of Worthless Trivia

• Gibberlings
  • 3874 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 09:19 PM

Hmm, sounds like it might not have a ground icon set properly if dropping it causes a problem. Does the game likewise crash if you drop the drink once you've pick pocketed it?
Aklon: Traveller. Healer. Warrior. Lover. Coming Soon at G3 (I swear!)

Click here to visit Aklon's G3 page.

Cam is on some kind of crack or something... either that, or it's the influence of Dr. Feelgood. - Icelus

The second confusing thing about Australia are the animals. They can be divided into three categories: Poisonous, Odd, and Sheep.

-Douglas Adams

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users