No replies to this topic

#1 BigRob

BigRob

The Prince of Worthless Trivia

• Gibberlings
  • 3868 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 05:57 PM

Edwin and Boo just don't get along...

Edwin: Eat, eat, eat! Is that all you can do? Your damnable munching sets my teeth on edge, rodent! (and depletes our best biscuits no less!)

Boo: Ssrrry ssrrr-

Edwin: Stop spraying me with crumbs, you graceless, dimwitted, bucktoothed beast! (How am I to maintain my dignity covered in spittle?) Empty your ever-moving jaws before you flap your lips!

Boo: My apologies sir, but I need to keep up my strength if I am to do Minsc and <PRO_LADYLORD> <CHARNAME> proud in battle.

Minsc: Boo speaks the truth suspectly scarlet sorcerer! Now that Boo stands shoulder to shoulder with Minsc in battle, he needs many buiscits, as well as a deep privy!

Edwin: Bah, we stumble from a madhouse and bring a lunatic and his moon-spawned friend with us! Much more of this and I shall need an asylum worse than these two. (Though mayhaps a well-placed lightning bolt will kill two jackanapes with one stone).

Boo: Thank you for the support, sir.

Minsc: Minsc will always support his Boo! The crumbs he leaves will only bring the deservingly evil to face our avenging boots all the quicker!

Boo: Oh dear.
Aklon: Traveller. Healer. Warrior. Lover. Coming Soon at G3 (I swear!)

Click here to visit Aklon's G3 page.

Cam is on some kind of crack or something... either that, or it's the influence of Dr. Feelgood. - Icelus

The second confusing thing about Australia are the animals. They can be divided into three categories: Poisonous, Odd, and Sheep.

-Douglas Adams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users