• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BigRob

BigRob

The Prince of Worthless Trivia

• Gibberlings
  • 3872 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 05:08 PM

Since we've decided to make the cute little guy (well, big guy now) romancable, the subject of flirting has arisen. Here's a provisional Boo initiated flirt.

Boo: (Boo approaches you, his eyeswide and nose twitching. Cradled in his hands is a bundle of some kind. As he closes with you, he raises the bundle, presenting it to you. Artfully wrapped and carefully arranged in the cloth is a selection of vegetables) Here <CHARNAME>, thesse are for you.
PC: 1. Vegetables? How thoughtful of you Boo. (to option 1)
2. What in the Hells is this? (to option 2)
3. Er... what're these for? (to option 3)

Option 1
Boo: (The fur on Boo's head ruffles and his cheeks puff up as he beams happily) I'm sso glad you like them <CHARNAME>! It took me jusst agess to find them all. I hope they fill your cheekss nicssely! [End]

Option 2
Boo: Oh no! I knew I sshould have found more parssnipss! I had sso hoped that the cauliflowerss would be enough. No, never mind, <CHARNAME>, I'm ssorry. [End]

Option 3
Boo: It'ss a gift <CHARNAME>. A token of my essteem for you. Don't you like it?
PC: 1. Humans don't usually give vegetables as gifts Boo. (to option 4)
2. Oh, yes, of course... How wonderful. (to Option 1)

Option 4
Boo: Then what do humanss ussually give?
PC: 1. Well, flowers are good. (to option 5)
2. Something beautiful, like gems. (to Option 6)

Option 5
Boo: I ssee, you like ssweeter foodss. I sshould have known! Forgive me <CHARNAME>, nexsst time I'll get you ssomething more to your refined tasstess. [End]

Option 6
Boo: Oh, how foolissh of me. Of coursse you'd like sshiny thingss. Who doessn't? Forgive me <CHARNAME>, nexsst time I'll get you ssomething more to your refined tasstess. [End]
Aklon: Traveller. Healer. Warrior. Lover. Coming Soon at G3 (I swear!)

Click here to visit Aklon's G3 page.

Cam is on some kind of crack or something... either that, or it's the influence of Dr. Feelgood. - Icelus

The second confusing thing about Australia are the animals. They can be divided into three categories: Poisonous, Odd, and Sheep.

-Douglas Adams

#2 Ghreyfain

Ghreyfain

Gots hat

• Fixpackers
  • 224 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 07:50 PM

Trouble is, anyone who's tasted a flower knows they taste like crap. :) Or they kill you. That's probably why people don't make 'em into entrees.

#3 BigRob

BigRob

The Prince of Worthless Trivia

• Gibberlings
  • 3872 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 07:56 PM

And thus, Boo starts with vegetables. Certain flowers do have large stores of nectar to make them sweet, and these may be next on Boo's list.

Edited by BigRob, 30 March 2005 - 07:56 PM.

Aklon: Traveller. Healer. Warrior. Lover. Coming Soon at G3 (I swear!)

Click here to visit Aklon's G3 page.

Cam is on some kind of crack or something... either that, or it's the influence of Dr. Feelgood. - Icelus

The second confusing thing about Australia are the animals. They can be divided into three categories: Poisonous, Odd, and Sheep.

-Douglas Adams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users