Sample Mazzy - Boo Banter

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 BigRob

The Prince of Worthless Trivia

• Gibberlings
  • 3860 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 05:05 PM

Here, we see a different side of Mazzy, perhaps an insight into her quest for paladinhood?

Mazzy: Uhm, Boo, could you do me a favor?

Boo: Of coursse ma'am, what iss it you need me to do?

Mazzy: Could you stop staring at me?

Boo: Oh, wass I sstaring? I'm ssorry Mazzy.

Mazzy: It's not your fault Boo, it's just... your eyes. They... remind me of a nightmare I used to have.

Boo: A nightmare ma'am? But you're sso brave, how could you have a nightmare?

Mazzy: Even the brave have bad dreams Boo. And I haven't had the rat-dream in years.

Boo: Rat-dream?

Mazzy: My mother used to say that the rat-queen would steal naughty halfling children and turn them into rats who would come to their old burrows and eat the food. So I used to have a nightmare that rats were watching me with their little black eyes, waiting for their queen to come and take me away.

Boo: But you were a good halfling girl, weren't you ma'am?

Mazzy: Yes I was, but it didn't stop the dream from coming. Anyway, nevermind about that Boo, let's get going.

Mazzy: Oh, why were you staring at me anyway?

Boo: It'ss your hair ma'am.

Mazzy: My hair?

Boo: Yess, I wass thinking how very nicsse it lookss.

Mazzy: Well thank you Boo, that's very sweet of you.

Boo: Yess, I wass thinking about how it lookss sso ssoft and inviting, like a wonderful ssilky nesst, sso warm and comfortable. I wissh we had a nesst jusst like it.

Mazzy: Er... right. Thank you again Boo.
Aklon: Traveller. Healer. Warrior. Lover. Coming Soon at G3 (I swear!)

Click here to visit Aklon's G3 page.

Cam is on some kind of crack or something... either that, or it's the influence of Dr. Feelgood. - Icelus

The second confusing thing about Australia are the animals. They can be divided into three categories: Poisonous, Odd, and Sheep.

-Douglas Adams

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users