Items

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bri

Bri
  • Gibberlings
  • 3626 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 07:06 PM

Every good warrior knows the need to have something up his sleeve when things turn dire. As a result, expect to be seeing a few new items specially made for this mod.

Lemming Amulet

It is well known that every so often lemmings gather into a massive horde, and migrate into the sea effectively committing suicide. The wearer of this amulet can induce a similar suicidal compulsion in another. The urge is so great that the victim finds himself rushing off in a maddened haze until the they hurl themselves off a cliff.

Special Effects:

Detect Cliffs 3 times per day
Induce Suicide Run 1 time per day

Edited by Bri, 29 March 2005 - 07:07 PM.

"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave it up." "You gave up drinking?" "No, I gave up reading..."

#2 Bri

Bri
  • Gibberlings
  • 3626 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 05:40 PM

This is just something that happened to slip through the cracks. One of the jokes was one of Boo's subquests was that he was going to get a wererat rival. Upon defeating said rival, Boo could gain these items...

Gloves of Mickey

Snug, white gloves that magically fit the size of the wearer from the most massive ham-fisted ogre to the daintiest halfling, this item was originally created for a wererat with a peculiar fondness for children. When used, it summons a horde of mewling kids capable of taking down even the strongest of opponents.

Special Effects:

Summons swarm of rugrats, 1 time per day (for those who don't know the slang, rugrat is another term for child)
"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave it up." "You gave up drinking?" "No, I gave up reading..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users