Posted 24 April 2006 - 02:06 AM

ok, thanks!

#17 Grand_Dracolich

Grand_Dracolich

In the middle of my backswing!!!

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 06:01 AM

Flagged as "Githyanki" since as you mention there's no "Githzerai" entry.

He has no special racial abilities at present, though I am considering giving him some based on pnp abilities (something like mage armour once/day and 10% magic resistance, though I may well not bother).

I'd give him the abilities. You'd have people saying 'hey, why doesn't he have mage armor?!?!'. And magic resistance is something I've only very rarely found for my characters in this game :).

And can you make the Githzerai entry (I know, it's never that simple)?
Currently reading: Machiavelli - The Art of War
"It is legitimate, I think, to speak well of any man after he is dead, because then there can no longer be any imputation or suspicion of flattery" - Book 1.

#18 Andyr

Andyr

HELLO EVERYBODY

• Modders
  • 4534 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 08:36 AM

It isn't possible to make "Githzerai" appear as his race on, for example, the character record on screen.
Since you're here, download G3 mods please...

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

The most reliable way to get hold of me is via email (button when viewing my profile).

#19 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modders
  • 4715 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 04:11 AM

So has Andyr gone on to NWN2 modding or what? I was kind of looking forward to another Tutu NPC.
Mod Contributions
Aurora (new release!) * BG1 NPC * Gnomes * Haiass * Level 1 NPCs * Lost Items * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * In Progress: Adjusted Portraits * DSotSC (Tutu)
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * PSPad Highlighters * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Wherefore do ye toil; is it not that ye may live and be happy? And if ye toil only that ye may toil more,
when shall happiness find you?" -H.P. Lovecraft, The Quest of Iranon

#20 Gorilym

Gorilym

fast and bulbous

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 07:32 AM

He's busy working on his doctorate, I believe.

#21 Andyr

Andyr

HELLO EVERYBODY

• Modders
  • 4534 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 03:08 PM

I can now appreciate how Weimer must have felt when doing his... I feel it is very worthwhile, but it's a completely different level of commitment than my undergrad degree was.

(Also, despite getting NWN2 on pre-order, I've only had time and played it for maybe 10 hours in the intervening however many months.)
Since you're here, download G3 mods please...

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

The most reliable way to get hold of me is via email (button when viewing my profile).

#22 Caradhras

Caradhras
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 03:02 AM

I know it's been years but any news on the status of this mod?

I wouldn't mind playing an alpha as I think the concept is absolutely great and judging by what I've read in the mod testing thread it worked with Tutu back in 2006.

I totally understand that real life got in the way of this mod being released. I also know that a doctorate can take years (and I hope things are working out for you Andyr). Would it be possible to play the alpha version? I don't care about voicing that much in BG and I'm really eager to play a run with this mod.

I'm more a lurker around here but I really appreciate the outstanding work of the G3 community. ???

#23 Daulmakan

Daulmakan

Comfortably numb

• Members
  • 531 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:11 AM

I know it's been years but any news on the status of this mod?

I wouldn't mind playing an alpha as I think the concept is absolutely great and judging by what I've read in the mod testing thread it worked with Tutu back in 2006.

Sorry for the thread necromancing.

I just remembered about this mod, and reading Andyr's last comments, the mod is supposedly done (other than voicing). Is releasing it out of the question? Would anyone share the beta/release candidate with me?
I ain't evil, I'm just good looking.

#24 Zireael07

Zireael07
  • Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:36 AM

I'd love to see that mod too. Wonderful concept...

#25 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modders
  • 4715 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:34 AM

I just remembered about this mod, and reading Andyr's last comments, the mod is supposedly done (other than voicing). Is releasing it out of the question? Would anyone share the beta/release candidate with me?

He did say it was essentially done and that Grim Squeaker was doing the voicing, so I'd be surprised if he didn't have a copy. Also:

It isn't possible to make "Githzerai" appear as his race on, for example, the character record on screen.

We can actually do this now with ToBEx (or even without it, with a small .exe patch).
Mod Contributions
Aurora (new release!) * BG1 NPC * Gnomes * Haiass * Level 1 NPCs * Lost Items * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * In Progress: Adjusted Portraits * DSotSC (Tutu)
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * PSPad Highlighters * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Wherefore do ye toil; is it not that ye may live and be happy? And if ye toil only that ye may toil more,
when shall happiness find you?" -H.P. Lovecraft, The Quest of Iranon

#26 Daulmakan

Daulmakan

Comfortably numb

• Members
  • 531 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 02:34 PM

He did say it was essentially done and that Grim Squeaker was doing the voicing, so I'd be surprised if he didn't have a copy.

*Casts Summon Grim*
I ain't evil, I'm just good looking.

#27 Grim Squeaker

Grim Squeaker

Utter Bastard

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 3296 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:26 PM

You rang?

Consider yourself surprised, I'm afraid I don't have a copy. Sorry.
"Leave me be, I don't want to argue.
I just get confused and I come all undone.
If I agree, well it's just to appease you,
'Cause I don't remember what we're fighting for."

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users