Here's the instructions.txt:
"What it does:
CHRtoCRE removes a few leftover flags that are part of a .chr file, for easier editing.
- Export Allowed flag is deleted
- Sounds are blanked
- Portraits are blanked
- Script fields are blanked
- Dialog field is blanked
- Morale break is set to 5 (a default for many humanoids)
- Morale recovery is set to 60 (a default for many humanoids)
How to do it:
1) Convert any newly made .chr files you want as .cre's with NearInfinity.
2) Copy the newly converted .cre files into the CHRtoCRE "Start" folder.
3) Run the setup.exe WeiDU file.
4) Copy the newly super-converted .cre files from the "End" folder to wherever you want in your mod."
So anyways, he suggested I upload it, and here it is.
Okay, so I can't attach files here. Here's a link to the PPG post: http://forums.pocket...php?topic=17670
EDIT: I'll shove it here, too. Two sites are better than one.
Edited by Andyr, 27 December 2004 - 03:39 PM.