Photo

EXTEND_BOTTOM erase DO ~~

3 replies to this topic

#1 StrongArmand

StrongArmand
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:42 AM

I'm trying to remodel irenicus dungeon and I've edit rielev dlg file and I've confronted to one problem with DO command. Here my code :

EXTEND_BOTTOM RIELEV 13
IF ~~ THEN EXTERN RIELEV allusion
END

EXTEND_BOTTOM RIELEV 14
IF ~~ THEN EXTERN RIELEV allusion01
END

APPEND RIELEV

IF ~Global("#VRielevSaySomeThings","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN BEGIN allusion
SAY @22001
COPY_TRANS RIELEV 13
IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("#VRielevSaySomeThings","GLOBAL",1)~ GOTO 14
END

IF ~Global("#VRielevSaySomeThings","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN BEGIN allusion01
SAY @22002
COPY_TRANS RIELEV 14
IF ~!IsValidForPartyDialog("Jaheira")~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("#VRielevSaySomeThings","GLOBAL",2)AddJournalEntry(@455,QUEST)
GiveItemCreate("Misc4e",LastTalkedToBy,1,0,0)AddexperienceParty(4000)TriggerActivation("Rielevdeadtrigger",TRUE)DestroySelf()~
SOLVED_JOURNAL #47517 EXIT
IF ~IsValidForPartyDialog("Jaheira")~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("#VRielevSaySomeThings","GLOBAL",2)AddJournalEntry(@455,QUEST)
GiveItemCreate("Misc4e",LastTalkedToBy,1,0,0)AddexperienceParty(1000)TriggerActivation("Rielevdeadtrigger",TRUE)DestroySelf()~
SOLVED_JOURNAL #47517 EXTERN ~JAHEIRAJ~ 308
END
END

All it workable but I must add these action at the end of my EXTEND (as above) :

GiveItemCreate("Misc4e",LastTalkedToBy,1,0,0)AddexperienceParty(1000)TriggerActivation("Rielevdeadtrigger",TRUE)DestroySelf()~

SOLVED_JOURNAL #47517

Because with my EXTEND BOTOM, I've erased them. Are there any way for write a simpler code according to you ?

Edited by StrongArmand, 04 April 2012 - 01:44 AM.

#2 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modders
  • 4715 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:56 AM

I'm not sure what you're trying to do or why you'd do both an EXTEND_BOTTOM and APPEND. Did you check into ALTER_TRANS, REPLACE_ACTION_TEXT, REPLACE_SAY etc.?
Mod Contributions
Aurora (new release!) * BG1 NPC * Gnomes * Haiass * Level 1 NPCs * Lost Items * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * In Progress: Adjusted Portraits * DSotSC (Tutu)
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * PSPad Highlighters * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Wherefore do ye toil; is it not that ye may live and be happy? And if ye toil only that ye may toil more,
when shall happiness find you?" -H.P. Lovecraft, The Quest of Iranon

#3 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

beluga

• Modders
  • 830 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:10 AM

The APPEND is just to append the dialogue to Rielev's dialogue file, otherwise you'd need to use CHAIN.

Because you're adding an entirely new transition, you have to add those actions, yes.

#4 StrongArmand

StrongArmand
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:05 AM

Ok thanks for your advice.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users