Problem: NPC's have BG1 and BG2 Voicesets mixed together

1 reply to this topic

#1 Xaneth123

Xaneth123
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:33 PM

Hi guys,

So, I guess this is a case of curiosity killed the cat.

I have a mega-modification installed with BGT. Everything has been running smoothly, until I made a stupid mistake. I started the player-initiated dialogue and used the PID string fixer when nothing was wrong on Imoen.

Now when I select her or if she starts fighting, her voice set is a mix between BG1 and BG2, and I'm not 100% sure how to restore it to a BG1 voice set. I confirmed it was the Player initiated dialogue option (#8), as I tested it on Minsc and it mixed up his voice set as well.

I do have a previous game save where all the voice sets are working fine, but it is quite far back and I was wondering if there is some way for me to transfer that voice set from that save game, to my current one.

Any help would be great!

#2 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modders
  • 4749 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:58 PM

Post your WeiDU.log in tags that look like this:
Spoiler

I don't know why BG1 NPC would mix up the strings, but there is an obscure component of DSotSC that lets you do this (intentionally); however, it has several options and I don't think this one is installed by default in a megamod/BWP install.
Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it." -Terry Pratchett

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users