With that in mind, what would you like to see as an addition to BG1 since it is in the TOB engine and that the devs are followers of the mods especially here?
I myself would like the following:
- Updated BG1 interface; screens on bg.com shows it using the BG2 interface
- Party banter; be awesome to see how some of beloved BG1 NPCs would chat it up will in the Nashkel Mines or in Baldur's Gate
- Romances; its in the BG2 engine, no reason they shouldn't be added; I am a huge fan of BG1 NPC, think it would be awesome to see something like this added to the game itself
- Kits; I am a huge fan of Song and Silence, but should pull in kits from the AD&D 2nd edition Thieves and Bard handbooks
- A new BG1 UB? Add in what they originally took out from before and maybe even a little extra
- The seatower of Baluran; I believe there was a possible mod adding this, but think it would be cool to add it into the game, perhaps place for npc/new adventure
- Worshipping of the Gods give certain bonuses depending on pc alignment, class/kit
Wanted to see if I am not the only one who thinks about this since BG:EE was announced, lol.
Edited by sirthaddeus, 22 March 2012 - 04:47 PM.