Suggestion - Faster Bears

bears scs suggestion

1 reply to this topic

#1 Gimble

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:57 PM

From my limited understanding of bears, when angry they actually can be (for short periods of time) a fair amount faster than an equivalent human, although their normal pace is rather slow.

If someone is bored enough, I would hope it would not be difficult to create an innate Rage like ability for bears, that they could trigger (via script) in combat, increasing their speed to wolf-like speed (I think wolves are a little faster than people) for a short period of time ( perhaps 10 rounds ).

I would think the bear would fire the ability when AttackedBy([ANYONE],DEFAULT).

But I've not done anything but AI Script modding so I don't know how practical this might be.

#2 Miloch

Barbarian

• Modders
  • 4704 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:56 PM

Could just ApplySpell(Myself,WIZARD_HASTE) once they go hostile, or one of the many variants of Haste.
Mod Contributions
Aurora (new release!) * BG1 NPC * Gnomes * Haiass * Level 1 NPCs * Lost Items * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * In Progress: Adjusted Portraits * DSotSC (Tutu)
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * PSPad Highlighters * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Wherefore do ye toil; is it not that ye may live and be happy? And if ye toil only that ye may toil more,
when shall happiness find you?" -H.P. Lovecraft, The Quest of Iranon

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users