BG1UB Blackwood children quest + Gavin

3 replies to this topic

#1 Enkida

Enkida

Full Cyborg

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:26 AM

Hey, so far i'm enjoying the Gavin mod, he's a nice, believable guy who blends well into the FR setting.

One thing I thought I'd throw out there is that a certain mod-added quest for BG1 - I believe it comes from BG1 Unfinished Business - adds the opportunity to babysit a woman's children in Nashkel. Her name is Mrs. Blackwood and her children are Sarah and Tom. I don't want to spoil the quest here for anyone who hasn't done it yet, but it's cute and basically involves babysitting, not combat.

I just wanted to throw out there that it would be interesting if Gavin could actually recognize that since...

Spoiler

Just throwing it out there as an idea. I look forward to playing more of this mod. :-)

#2 jastey

jastey
  • Gibberlings
  • 5047 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:23 AM

It's from BGQE. ;)

#3 Enkida

Enkida

Full Cyborg

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:06 PM

My bad! I would edit my post if I could. ^__^;

#4 berelinde

berelinde

The Typo Queen

• Gibberlings
  • 8594 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:37 PM

I recognized the quest. At the time Gavin was released, neither BGQE nor a Tutu-compatible BG1 UB was out. But there's no reason (apart from laziness, lack of time, and a reluctance to version-up) not to go ahead and add crossmod now.

It's definitely something to think about if the Crossmod Banter Pack ever decides to incude a Tutu/BGT component.
Must. Write. Faster.

cmorgan: "None of us get old around here, just more proficient at doing more stuff with less braincells!"

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users