Ankhesenpaaten, on 26 February 2012 - 12:27 PM, said:
I've tried to find places (forums) where people talk about this game and all about Casavir and Bishop...but...nada. Really. I get a few references to where you can gain or lose some influence, but I'm beginning to become nervous. I didn't know I would forever be stuck with only a few people in my party. So, I can't have Sand and Casavir and Bishop. So I feel screwed no matter what. I need that Zehezia, or whatever her name is, and then Bishop and Casavir argue a bit, and that all seems okay...but then I can't play with Sand and see his lovely flirts that I hope will indeed also become a full romance.
You can have all three in your party. Although you may have trouble keeping both Bishop and Casavir happy.
1. Will there really be a Sand romance coming?
Yes. I cannot promise an ETA.
2. Do I have to dump Bishop or Casavir at some point to "keep" one of them?
No, you do not. The mod works whether you romance one, the other, or both.
3. Is there a forum somewhere where I can find people like me who need to talk about all this stuff because I feel like I'm really going to mess up, mess up "The Wall" (whatever that is, and it's getting nearer and nearer as I've started on fixing up the Keep)
The Wall doesn't happen until you're almost at the very end of the game. So don't sweat it. Just relax and enjoy. Remember, if you wind up dumping Casavir, whether accidentally or on purpose, you can always ask him to take you back. Ditto, Sand. So stop stressing. There is currently no Wall scene for Sand, though. As for the forum, this is pretty much it.
4. I can't be the only person playing this...can I?
Probably not, although the game has been out for a while, so less people are playing it now than previously.
5. Am I the only one who feels lost and confused? Playing BG2 FOREVER may have messed up my brain cells?
I remember the first time I played (as a male PC,no mods), I kept posting on the forums asking "Is this it? I thought this game had romances! What the heck is the matter with this?" And the response was "Yeah, that's pretty much it." It seems like nothing is happening, romance wise. At least according to the vanilla game. To a certain extent, that's true.
6. I hope somebody knows what I'm trying to say here, even tho I don't really know how to phrase it. I'm letting this game get to me and make me teary and upset. That's so silly, I know.
Cheer up. Don't let it worry you. Everything will be OK.