[ANDROID] What Makes These White Lines in Baldur's Gate?

6 replies to this topic

#1 haints

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:28 PM

Still trying to get PST running perfectly, but in the meantime I tried Baldur's Gate and it looks great .... except that I don't like the fact that there are white lines forming a rectangle along the edge of the screen ... I would post a picture but I found one in this other thread that shows exactly what I mean:

http://forums.gibber...56

I'm assuming that a GemRB setting is responsible for this since those lines don't show up in old vanilla screenshots of the game. They seem to indicate where you can click with the virtual mouse to mouse to scroll ... I'd like to get rid of them, if possible.

Anyone know what setting I can change to do that?

#2 SyntaxError

• Members
  • 837 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:01 PM

turn of the TouchScrollAreas setting in GemRB.cfg

#3 haints

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:39 PM

Thanks SyntaxError!

Just out of curiosity, do you know if there is any VISUAL benefit to playing BG with the TOTO mod? I know it offers higher resolutions, but the widescreen mod already does that, so I was thinking I would just skip TOTO ...

#4 SyntaxError

• Members
  • 837 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:04 PM

im sorry i am not familiar with what that is

#5 alx3apps

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:47 AM

haints,

I think BG1 with BGTuTu and BG Trilogy will have slightly better graphics (more effects, etc) comparing against vanilla BG1. And GUI from BG2. But they are less playtested.

#6 i30817

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:40 AM

he means tutu.

#7 haints

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:53 AM

Yes, you are right, i30817. I should have corrected that myself. I did mean tutu.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users