3 replies to this topic

#1 Shaitan

Shaitan

Bad bad nurse.

• Members
  • 1577 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:22 AM

Hi berelinde

I'm playing Bg1, and I wanted to romance Gavin. I noticed that halfways in my game Gavin didn't really like me, so I saw I missed the CHA requirement of 12 (Ajantis isn't so selective, but that's another discussion). So I SKed PC's CHA to 12 and now I wonder a) will he start romancing me and b) can I somehow ingame speed up the rate of love given so I can see as much content as possible before ending the BG part. I plan romancing him in BG2 as well.

Hope you can help somehow.

BTW I use EasyTutu if that has any consequence.

Cheers
"You're dumb as a mule and twice as ugly. If a strange man offers you a ride I say take It"
-Grandpa Simpson

#2 berelinde

berelinde

The Typo Queen

• Gibberlings
  • 8594 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:53 AM

Did you try talking to him again and asking him if he might be interested? If I recall correctly, I did put something in th player-initiated dialogue that would allow players who started the game and recruited him before checking the romance requirements to initiate the romance later.

Yeah, I see it. You talk to him and choose "Would you be interested in getting to know each other better?"

Hope this works out for you!
Must. Write. Faster.

cmorgan: "None of us get old around here, just more proficient at doing more stuff with less braincells!"

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#3 Shaitan

Shaitan

Bad bad nurse.

• Members
  • 1577 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:28 AM

Thanks a lot.
"You're dumb as a mule and twice as ugly. If a strange man offers you a ride I say take It"
-Grandpa Simpson

#4 AmyAE

AmyAE
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:33 AM

I tried this and it didn't work, so I dug around and discovered that the romance guide says you need a charisma of 12 or greater, but when Gavin reevaluates whether you're a match, the code checks for a charisma of greater than 12. Don't know if this is just a typo for if you try to start the romance later, or if it also applies for Gavin noticing that you're a match right away, but just so you know.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users