Photo

Bugs/Typos in v6

31 replies to this topic

#31 ancalimohtar

ancalimohtar
  • Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:56 PM

Multiromancing is generally not supported by NPC/romance mod makers, so it's best to mention that you had multiromance first so nobody would help you - it's probably what caused all the issues in your game.

I thought I mentioned it in the first post, I guess I only mentioned the accelerator and banter packs, my bad.

On this topic though, I really don't understand why multiromance is not standard. I just want to see all the content and play all the quests. Just like multstrongholds, I don't understand why that wouldn't be the default for modmakers. Just don't mess with other NPCs romance variables.
WeiDU.log:
Spoiler

#32 ancalimohtar

ancalimohtar
  • Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:41 AM

Any way you can post the requisite script change(s) here (if there aren't too many of them) so that those of us who are willing to make the changes ourselves can do so?

Sure. Go into the Dialogue/Interjections.d file and find the block labelled "disappointed by Firkraag" and replace it with this:

// Disappointed by Firkraag

INTERJECT FIRKRA02 5 GI#TF.Firkraag
  == G#TYRISJ IF ~InParty("G#Tyris")
				  !StateCheck("G#Tyris",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN @5
  == FIRKRA02 @6
  = @7
END FIRKRA02 7

Then reinstall Tyris.

I tried fixing the file without reinstalling and it doesn't seem to help. I'm pretty sure reinstalling would mess up my whole installation, as I have a ton of mods installed afterwards, including Spell Revisions, Item Revisions, Rogue Rebalancing, Refinements, SCS, BGTTweakpack, BG2 Tweakpack, Atweaks, Level 1 NPCs, etc., etc.

Is there a way to manually put something in override or whatever?

Edit: Nevermind, I just kicked her out of the party, and ran forward to talk to Firkraag before she could run up to me to confirm. Then cancelled the kick-out after the conversation.

Edited by ancalimohtar, 03 September 2013 - 11:15 AM.

WeiDU.log:
Spoiler

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users