Imported Items fom BG1

Horn/Claw of Kazgaroth etc

2 replies to this topic

#1 lroumen

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 02:44 AM

Let me first state that I completely enjoy the mod due to the major balancing and creation of unique items that has taken place for the BG world. I really like figuring out which items to combine for each NPC to get the best results.

I have just asked a similar question on the item randomisation forum, but of course the question I have here is related to item revisions. As I noted there, I searched the forum and readme but I could not find anything related. I noted that several items from BG1 are changed when they reappear in BG2, but nothing is noted about items imported from BG1 to BG2 by characters imported from a savegame in BG1. I was thinking about the claw/horn of kazgaroth as I am doing a run through vanilla BG1, but did not find anything noted on these items. I read somewhere that they might be handled by a cursed item mod (but I could not find that), but are these currently handled by IR as well?

Thanks in advance for reading.

Edited by lroumen, 28 January 2012 - 02:46 AM.

#2 Incantatar

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:47 AM

The Kazgaroth items shouldn't be changed by IR, at least i don't see anything about it.

#3 lroumen

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:36 AM

Okay thank you. That means that I indeed did not overlook it in the installer files.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users