Photo

I Got a Warning

5 replies to this topic

#1 davfra

davfra
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:55 AM

I can't find Sarah (yawn - bet you've heard it all before.) When I extracted the file into SOA folder it said 'installed with warning'.
Is this normal or have I messed it up?

#2 BigRob

BigRob

The Prince of Worthless Trivia

• Gibberlings
  • 3872 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:48 PM

Though my knowledge of the inner workings of the mod is limited, it might be a good idea to post your WeiDu log so that people more in the know can give you an accurate fix. It's possible that you installed Sarah after a mod that should have gone last in the install order.
Aklon: Traveller. Healer. Warrior. Lover. Coming Soon at G3 (I swear!)

Click here to visit Aklon's G3 page.

Cam is on some kind of crack or something... either that, or it's the influence of Dr. Feelgood. - Icelus

The second confusing thing about Australia are the animals. They can be divided into three categories: Poisonous, Odd, and Sheep.

-Douglas Adams

#3 davfra

davfra
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:25 AM

Not sure what that means. Forgive my ignorance and thanks for the reply. I have an idea that it might be how I installed it. I downloaded to my desktop. When I clicked on it, it seemed to insist on being unloaded on my desktop. So I put the file directly into my SOA folder and unloaded it there.

#4 theacefes

theacefes

XTREME METAL ROCKER PUNK CHICK WITH ULTRA SURFBOARD

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 2702 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:03 AM

Hi!

Well, assuming you checked in the northwestern area of Umar Hills, (AR1100) and she wasn't there, check in your BG2 folder and you should find a file called Setup-Sarah DEBUG or something like that. It can be opened with a text editor and you can actually post it here if you want. We can look at that to see exactly what the warning was.
-Ace

My Music Reels (mod-related and others)

----

DO ~SetGlobal("omgBbqRomanceActive","GLOBAL", 2)~

#5 davfra

davfra
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:50 PM

I re-installed and didn't get the warning. It said that the Sarah had been installed. She's definitely not in Ulmar Hills so I must have messed up somehow.

#6 theacefes

theacefes

XTREME METAL ROCKER PUNK CHICK WITH ULTRA SURFBOARD

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 2702 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:12 PM

Okay. Well, just in case, why don't you post your DEBUG file anyway?
-Ace

My Music Reels (mod-related and others)

----

DO ~SetGlobal("omgBbqRomanceActive","GLOBAL", 2)~

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users