Xan's Moonblade

5 replies to this topic

#1 ScuD

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:45 AM

In my installation I see Xan's Moonblade is tied to his attributes. So if I change his STR, DEX, etc., during the L1NPC install he in no longer able to use it. I think there should be some patching done not only to his CRE, but to the Moonblade ITM as well.

#2 i30817

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:15 AM

View PostScuD, on Oct 21 2011, 12:45 PM, said:

In my installation I see Xan's Moonblade is tied to his attributes. So if I change his STR, DEX, etc., during the L1NPC install he in no longer able to use it. I think there should be some patching done not only to his CRE, but to the Moonblade ITM as well.
First person i've seen that used the mod it to lower stats :)

#3 ScuD

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:12 AM

Well, I'm not setting my all characters' stats to 18 or higher - that would be unfair :)

#4 Kulyok

• Members
  • 5200 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:10 PM

I thought the mod was tying items only to the char's gender, race, class and alignment, seeing as these are more or less unchangeable, no?

#5 Miloch

Barbarian

• Modders
  • 4704 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:51 PM

Most NPC-specific items are tied to their stats (so others can't equip them). So it should be possible but offhand I don't know how much code it would take. There is also a similar "Find some non-intrusive way to limit proficiency selection to weapons the character has sufficient stats to wield, if desired" that Nythrun has had on her todo list for quite some time (probably due to some suggestion I made during alpha testing). I didn't really want to touch that one... was kinda waiting for Nythrun to rematerialise with her v2 but I don't know if that's going to happen :).
Mod Contributions
Aurora (new release!) * BG1 NPC * Gnomes * Haiass * Level 1 NPCs * Lost Items * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * In Progress: Adjusted Portraits * DSotSC (Tutu)
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * PSPad Highlighters * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Wherefore do ye toil; is it not that ye may live and be happy? And if ye toil only that ye may toil more,
when shall happiness find you?" -H.P. Lovecraft, The Quest of Iranon

#6 Kulyok

• Members
  • 5200 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 11:55 PM

Let's keep hoping - she does turn up every couple of years. :) Thank you very much for dealing with this in the meantime.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users