Armor patching components: fixed an issue which was preventing correct install with certain mod added armors (e.g. lotharmo.itm from the NPC mod Tsujatha).
- fixed multiple Cloaks of Wolf
- replaced copies of Water's Edge with Scimitar +3
- removed Cleric's Staff from Trademeet rakshasa
- few updates to stores' wares
PnP Equipment for druids: if this component isn't installed fighter-druids will be able to equip metal armors normally forbidden to druids (as per vanilla).
Weapon Changes: this component now patches all ammos to use their launcher's proficiency. Without this component anyone is considered proficient with any equipped ammo.
ToBEx: IR install now detects if another mod has already installed ToBEx and skip the similar component.
Adjatha the Drinker: fixed an issue which was causing the wielder to loose 5hp on equip
Albruin: there still was V2's once per day ability
Angurvadal: it's unimproved version was missing the Incendiary effect
Bala's Axe: updated to use V3 standardized Dispelling effect via spl
Balduran's Armor: it was still working as per V2.
Doomplate: fixed various issues with Aura of Despair
Karaja's Leather Armor: it was unusable by thieves and it still had it's V2 x/day ability.
Necklace of Form Stability: added protection from beholder's disintegrating and petrifying rays (spin982 and 984) and SR's BBoD (blakbld)
Pearly White Ioun Stone: it had a non-documented -10% fire resistance
Rashad's Talon: it was still working as per V2.
Rifthome Axe: Keen effect was still there
Ring of Danger Sense: it was still working as per V2
Ring of Fire Control: fire resistance was 40% instead of 50%
Ring of Kangaxx: Finger of Death had was cast upon the wielder
Ring of the Burglar: it was still working as per V2
Robe of the Battlemage: it was granting +5 max hp instead of +10hp
Staff of Curing: healing aura was curing 3hp every 3 rounds instead of 1hp
Trollhide Armor: added fire and acid vulnerability to balance its huge regenerating effect.
Wand of Polymorph: it had 100 charges instead of 10
Wondrous Gloves: they had +1 to thac0 and not their casting speed bonus
The Wave: Dehydrating effect replaced by Smashing Wave (15% chance to inflict 4d6 damage to opponents within 5 feet).
Scrolls of Protection: now all of them are cast on the reader.
Albruin: it was erroneously signed as a +2 weapon instead of +1
Potion of Memory: when consumed it was wrongly saying "Potion of Insight".
Ring of Folly: it was using Ring of Holiness' name and description.
Beta 1.5 (November 9th 2011)
- White Dragonscale Armor +5 now can't be used by Stalkers and Archers
- Ashen Scales now can be used by Beastmasters
- Fixed speed factor on all hammers (hamm01-hamm12)
- Fixed damage on Bolt of Lightning, Bolt +2, Bolt +3
- Fixed speed factor on Axe of Unyielding +4, Katana +2, Long Bow +2, Dart, Spear of Withering +3, Light Crossbow, Light Crossbow +1, Light Crossbow of Speed
- Fixed damage and speed factor on Silver Sword +4
- Standardized Aegis Fang +3 and Bruenor's Waraxe +3
- Fixed scrolls of Protection from Ailments/Undead/Alterations
- Fixed Kuo-Toa Bolts +2/+3
- Fixed the level of RING27, RING27B, RING33, RING34, RING39A, RING39B spells to 1 (as innates should have)
- Fixed the unidentified description of Daystar +4 to that of a long sword
- Malakar's Companion +2 now uses Katana/Wakizashi proficiency
- "Battering Ram" ability of Ring of the Ram now displays a string when used
- Hallowed Redeemer +2 and Unholy Reaver +5 now deal 1d10 base damage instead of 2d6
- Usuno's Blade +3 now uses piercing type of damage (as wakizashi do by default)
- Horned Helm of the Rock now has correct "Gaze of Despair" tooltip
- Text updates (check the changelog for details)
Beta 1.6 (December 17th 2011)
- Fixed and improved the usability description update routine
- Minor code optimizations and improvements
- Minor adjustments to Store Revisions component, as usual
- Store Revisions component no longer moves merchants around (except Lady Yuth... yet), it's been not worth the trouble with compatibility
- Shuruppak's Plate is marked as mithral/light in unmodded game
- Revamped the Remove Cleric Weapon Restrictions from Multi-Classed Clerics component, it now has an option to include druids and to allow only half as many points in prohibited proficiencies
- Fused the public beta by Ardanis & Demivrgvs with Mike1072's work on v3
- Updated the local fixpack, the debug log should now be empty on vanilla+IR installs (meaning it's now reasonable to request it's contents from players' games)
- Fixed the True Seeing scroll icon
- Belt of Fire Giant Strength is now moved from the correct (ar5201) area
- Updated the weapon changes patching routine, it now reads data from table (which power users can adjust to their liking)
- Fixed thaco on Kuo-Toa Bolt +3, Bolt of Polymorphing +1, Flasher Master Bruiser Mate +1
- Fixed damage on Runehammer +3, Runehammer +4
- Fixed enchantment level on Asp's Nest +2, Dagger of Venom +2, Staff of Command +3, Cleric's Staff +3, Staff of Rynn +3, Cutthroat +3, Gram the Sword of Grief +4
- Fixed damage on Battleaxe +1, Spear +1
- Fixed damage and speed on Throwing Axe +1
- Fixed damage, thaco and speed factor on Hangard's Axe +1
- Fixed proficiency on Sword of Balduran +2, Taulmaril +3
- Reduced speed factor on all long bows (apparently, it was 7 in vanilla, not 8)
- Corrected speed factor on Yoshimo's Katana +2, Corthala Family Blade +2, Hindo's Doom +3, Hindo's Doom +4, Katana +3, Dak'kon's Zerth Blade +2, Malakar's Companion +2, Necaradan's Crossbow +3, Firetooth +4, Firetooth +5, Light Crossbow +3, Bruenor's Waraxe +3
- Corrected damage on Aegis Fang +3
- Corrected thaco on Wakizashi
- Corrected required STR on Heavy Crossbow of Affliction +4
- Reduced the cost of Ring of Protection +1/+2/+3 by one category
- Fixed attack rate on Boomerang Dagger +2, Poisoned Throwing Dagger
- Fixed Heartseeker +3 to not vorpalize creatures stated as immune to this effect
- Potions now display correct strings when consumed
- Ring of Holiness is now unusable by fighter/druids
- Added compatibility with Cursed Items Revision mod by Salk, IR can now be installed safely over it (but not the reverse!)
- Ring of Human Influence, Kaligun's Amulet of Magic Resistance now have correct tooltip
- Throwing Axe +1, Throwing Axe +2 now receive STR bonus damage to ranged mode
- Saving Grace +3 is now recognized as a small shield by IR's global components when the main component is installed
- Proficiency tweaks are removed from the main component
- Usuno's Blade +3 is now correctly recognized as ninja-to if main component is installed
- Text updates (check the changelog for details)
Beta 1.7 (Apr 4th 2012)
- Fixed Staff of Woodland's charm ability, and removed its while equipped barkskin color effect
- Fixed Staff of the Magi's Spelltrap ability
Beta 1.8 (May 28th 2012)
- When updating "Usable By" list in item descriptions, kit entries will be added to the end of list
- Class descriptions now allow the use of regexp in "multiclasses.tra"
- "tooltip_macro.tpa" now is not breaking the 2DA when it has the header row appended with "0" (not that it was IR's fault to begin with...)
- Main, Exe, Potions and Masterwork components can now be installed on Tutu games
- Store Revisions - items are now sorted by type, then by price, then alphabetically. Finally...
- Nature's Ward +2 no longer has small shield's AC penalty vs missile weapoins
- Halberd component is slightly more bug resistant
- Armor encumbrance lines now show penalty amounts, rather than the percentage of the base value
- Thieving in Armor component now has an option to include penalties from shields
- Custom plate mail, created by SCS2 for githyanki captains, is now labeled as allowing spellcasting
- Fixed offsets in Bard's Gloves, Delver's Plate +2, Ring of Free Action, Ring of Danger Sense, Ring of Acuity
- Fixed Shaitan's "single Arrow +2 in Ribald's store" bug
- Several stores have been erroneously given Bolts of Polymorphing instead of Blessed Bolts
- Store Revisions component is fully functional, "item_reallocation.tpa" is being loaded once again
- Fixed a grave bug is "store_rev_macros.tpa" that has been corrupting STO files
- Fixed the @100415 string bug in shield component
- Deprecated "ToB_hacks" subcomponents
- Fixed the single Stoneskin charge on Gargoyle Boots
- Text updates:
@100407 - changed to ~Special: +2 vs. Missile Weapons~
@100417 - "Beastmaster" -> "Beast Master"
@100418 - "[Bb]eastmaster" -> "[Bb]east[ %tab%]*[Mm]aster"
@5034 - changed the phrasing of which weapons druids can't use
added @43, @44, @9006
Beta 1.9 (May 30th 2012)
- Fixed several weapons which were missing STR bonus
- fixed few typos
Beta 1.10 (June 8th 2012)
- Fixed the bizzare bug with variable transition between components during installation
- Added Ranged Backstabbing option to backstab component
- Summoned by rings elementals no longer enter the mental combat with the summoner (thanks, aVENGER)
Beta 1.11 (June 30th 2012)
- Fixed Foebane looking for a wrong EFF file (DOPPAM2 instead of DOPPDAM2)
- Updated Neb NAsty Dagger to work as advertised in the forums (it was still as per V2)
- Text updates:
@1743 - changed from +2 to +1
@1744 - updated the description to match the item changes
Beta 1.12 (July 7th 2012)
- Robe of Arcane Might, Potion of Power and Amulet of Power now correctly increase caster level
- Fixed the missing ELEMDAM4.EFF
- Vongoethe the lich no longer wears Larloch's Soul Stealer to prevent unprovoked turning hostile
- Revised Shields component can install independently
Beta 1.13 (July 17th 2012)
- Firecam's Full Plate Retribution ability now has enough range to properly work
- Band of Focus isn't usable by Barbarians anymore
- Items with Max HP bonuses now use 'type 3' for a better result (no effect on current hps)
- Items with shapeshifting abitilies (e.g. Cloak of the Wolf) now use a custom version of Shapeshift to Natural Form (dvnatfrm.spl) to hopefully fix various issues reported with vanilla's version (spwi491.spl)
Beta 1.14 (October 21th 2012)
- Added French and Russian translations
- Few more fixes to items granting "caster lvl" bonuses
- The Equalizer's alignment restriction has been removed (it wasn't and it couldn't work as it should have)
- Text updates:
@1659 - name changed/fixed into "Skin of the Forest +3"
@1660 - added "Note: Barkskin effect is not cumulative with other similar magic."
@2144 - changed Equalizer usability flags
@2252 - "three bolts" instead of "six bolts"
Beta 1.15 (August 22nd 2013)
- Fixed various typos
- Potion of Heroism/Power were missing thac0/dmg bonuses
- Potion of Sight now correctly "cures" blindness from imbiber
- Obsidian Ioun Stone had incorrect bonus to saves vs. spell instead of vs. death
- Robe of Arcane Might was improving priest caster level
Beta 1.16 (September 12th 2013)
- re-fixed old bug relating to 1PP shield animations
- item_rev_hotfixes_20130912.zip 996.68KB 737 downloads
Edited by Mike1072, 15 September 2013 - 12:17 PM.