Assistance Requested

5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_DireSquirrel_*

• Guests

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:49 AM

I seem to be running into the problem that plagued people on V2. When I attempt to speak with Neeshka, the game crashes. I have tried redownloading, unpacking, and replacing the files in the override file in program files, yet I still run into the problem. I currently have Kaedrin's PrC Pack also in the override, but I already tried without that installed and the issue persists.
If it helps, I have windows 7 32 bit, an ATI raideon 4100 with the most up to date driver, the game is fully updated and have DirectX 9. Oh, and I also have SoZ installed.

Thank you for any help in advance :laugh: .

#2 EpitomyofShyness

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 03:05 PM

View PostDireSquirrel, on Jul 15 2011, 10:49 AM, said:

I seem to be running into the problem that plagued people on V2. When I attempt to speak with Neeshka, the game crashes. I have tried redownloading, unpacking, and replacing the files in the override file in program files, yet I still run into the problem. I currently have Kaedrin's PrC Pack also in the override, but I already tried without that installed and the issue persists.
If it helps, I have windows 7 32 bit, an ATI raideon 4100 with the most up to date driver, the game is fully updated and have DirectX 9. Oh, and I also have SoZ installed.

Thank you for any help in advance :) .

Which override, my documents, or my computer? If its in My Documents try putting it into the My Computer one.

#3 Guest_DireSquirrel_*

• Guests

Posted 16 July 2011 - 11:12 PM

Thank you so much. Your advice was spot on. Usually, I understand how to apply modifications to games, but I was not sure what in the world to do with this one.

#4 Guest_exuberant_*

• Guests

Posted 16 September 2011 - 10:03 AM

i don't have an atari folder in my program files or program files x86...

#5 Guest_exuberant_*

• Guests

Posted 16 September 2011 - 10:13 AM

View Postexuberant, on Sep 16 2011, 10:03 AM, said:

i don't have an atari folder in my program files or program files x86...

srry instaled it elsewhere...still it crashes though...with music and override done right

#6 berelinde

The Typo Queen

• Gibberlings
  • 8591 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:40 PM

Where did you install the game? That's where you would install the mod.
Must. Write. Faster.

cmorgan: "None of us get old around here, just more proficient at doing more stuff with less braincells!"

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users