Photo

Upcoming changes

35 replies to this topic

#31 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:42 AM

Maybe it's forums settings, because I was able to edit a post here.
(I didn't log out too)

Edited by Graoumf, 27 February 2012 - 06:42 AM.

Coordinator of the French Translation Team "Les d'Oghmatiques", with Galathée and Isaya.
Translations' coordination (done): A mod for the Orderly, Anishai, BG1 NPC Project, BG2 Tweak Pack, BGQE, Divine Remix, Geomantic Sorcerer Kit, Item Upgade for IWD, Level 1 NPCs, Mur'Neth, NPC Kit Pack, PsT TweakPack, Romantic Encounters, Sarah, Shards of Ice, Song and Silence, Sorcerer's Place Collection, Spell Revisions, Sword and Fist, Sword Coast Stratagems I & II, Widescreen

Translations' coordination (waiting for update): Gavin NPC, IWD Fixpack, Oversight
Translations' coordination (in progress): Alternatives, Wheels of Prophecy

#32 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:23 AM

Now I can't (after I have to log in).

Coordinator of the French Translation Team "Les d'Oghmatiques", with Galathée and Isaya.
Translations' coordination (done): A mod for the Orderly, Anishai, BG1 NPC Project, BG2 Tweak Pack, BGQE, Divine Remix, Geomantic Sorcerer Kit, Item Upgade for IWD, Level 1 NPCs, Mur'Neth, NPC Kit Pack, PsT TweakPack, Romantic Encounters, Sarah, Shards of Ice, Song and Silence, Sorcerer's Place Collection, Spell Revisions, Sword and Fist, Sword Coast Stratagems I & II, Widescreen

Translations' coordination (waiting for update): Gavin NPC, IWD Fixpack, Oversight

#33 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:02 PM

Finally it seems ok after a re-install of Firefox.

#34 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:31 AM

I didn't know where to post reports on some bugs with the new features, so I post here.
It's not really a bug, but is it possible to change codes when we click to the smileys' macro with the real pictures? Even if some are easily understoodable such as mwahaha, mad, love or jump, some are difficult to be understood by non-english members.

Thank you!

Edited by Graoumf, 21 June 2012 - 04:32 AM.

#35 lynx

lynx
  • Modders
  • 1874 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:54 AM

that actually is a bug, the text is just the alt of the image tags. They have a bad path or the underlying code is broken (it already throws errors).

GemRB - IE anywhere.
Mages needed! Python tamers needed for iwd2!

Market android version IS NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE: reported bugs will be ignored!

#36 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:11 PM

The chatroom isn't working. It may be linked to the shutdown of this morning (night for USA), maybe?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users