Photo

Confused about Tiers

4 replies to this topic

#1 mikel123

mikel123
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:03 AM

I chose to side with Bodhi because you get the Rifthome Axe in addition to everything you get if you side with Aran. Of course, with Mode 2 (no loss), I know it's not going to be the Rifthome, but I was under the impression it would be another Tier 5 item. However, the only unique item I got from the battle was the Darkmail armor (Tier 3). Am I misunderstanding how this works?

#2 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modders
  • 969 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:24 AM

In this case, all of chapter 3 is counted as one unit. You should get one tier 3 item and one tier 5 item sometime during chapter 3, but you won't necessarily get the tier 5 item from Arkanis.

There is not a 1:1 relationship between items and locations. Location X can yield loot Y in the vanilla game. If Y is randomised X may receive another item (not necessarily of the same tier as Y) or nothing at all. For some X this process is random, for others it is not.

#3 Sergio

Sergio
  • Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:43 AM

May I ask which items you may get working for bodhi that you won't be able* to get if you were working for the shadow thieves?

Edited by Sergio, 02 June 2014 - 09:09 AM.

#4 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modders
  • 969 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:12 PM

You receive the same items regardless of your choice. Aran drops or gives you his, the items in Bodhi's lair can be looted either way and so on.

#5 Sergio

Sergio
  • Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:39 AM

Thanks for explaining.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users