Elf Paladin has only 1 spell

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Usurper_*

Guest_Usurper_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2011 - 12:04 AM

I have installed the BiG World Setup 9.8 which includes the RTTKitpack, and the Elf Paladin, along with this mod of course. I have been playing as one and so far everything is pretty cool. However, I was doing some planning ahead and imported my guy into Throne of Bhaal to see what he would be like in the future. Unfortunately, It turns out that he only has 1 spell, which is the level 3 spell Animate Dead.

Now, he's got spell slots. He has 3 level 1 slots and 3 level 2 slots. he has 2 level 3 slots and 1 level 4 slot, which seems pretty normal. However, for most of those slots there are no spells for him to put in there.

I guess I could start up a new ToB paladin and see what spells he normally has and add them manually, but is there something else I could do?

#2 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modders
  • 4750 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:44 AM

I dunno... there might be a ToBEx (ToB Extender) component that removes race/class restrictions that might help (you can't normally have an elf paladin, so that could be causing the glitch).
Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it." -Terry Pratchett

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users