Photo

multi install tool and BWP

1 reply to this topic

#1 danemanuelk

danemanuelk
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 12:50 AM

My question is: I have a Big World Project installed already (BWP 9.4 tactics). I want to install Multi-Install Tool and keeping my old BWP to install another one (BWP9.10). It is possible? Or is necessary a clean BG2 SoA installed?

I ask before any attempt of using multi-install tool because I don't want to break my old install.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Edited by danemanuelk, 10 April 2011 - 01:21 AM.

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Members
  • 3833 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:27 PM

Well, though the above is spam post, I'll answer to the -probably already solved question-

My question is: I have a Big World Project installed already (BWP 9.4 tactics). I want to install Multi-Install Tool and keeping my old BWP to install another one (BWP9.10). It is possible? Or is necessary a clean BG2 SoA installed?

I wouldn't use the Multi installer tool for this because it's primary use is to copy the unmodified game. What comes to the BWP and multiple installs, you only need copy the entire game folder to another folder, adjust the baldur.ini file and then rerun the setup tool. As it allows re-setup... of course this is late and the BWS doesn't update itself anymore as the auto update is out of action ...
Yes... I am probably still editing the post above.
FAQ for the Megamods. Frequently Answered Questions.

It should be ready after dinner yes. :)

Quoted for Demivrgvs 5000th post.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users