Photo

[Release] Tchos' Planescape: Torment portrait replacement mod

3 replies to this topic

#1 Tchos

Tchos
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:03 PM

I read the forums carefully to determine where to post this announcement, and this seemed like the proper place. I hope a kindly moderator will correct the location if I was incorrect.

Tchos' portrait mod for Planescape: Torment
by Tchos

Purpose
To replace the 3D character portraits in the game with high-quality hand-painted portraits, as other Infinity Engine games used, such as Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale, which are more aesthetically pleasing than the 3D character portraits in PS:T. These replacements occur where they appear in the PC/NPC section of the journal, in the stat screens, and the inventory paperdolls. Ideally, future releases of this mod will include replacements for the portraits at the bottom of the gameplay screen, as well as replacements for the rest of the recruitable party members, and perhaps more general NPCs.

The central location for this mod is the following page on my blog:
http://tchosgames.bl...rtrait-mod.html

Current version is v0.90

Posted Image
Tchos' Gaming and Modding | List of my mods for numerous games
Owner of: BG1&2 Complete | IWD Complete | IWD2 | PS:T | NWN Diamond | NWN2 Platinum | DA:O | Arcanum | VtM:B | ToEE

Neverwinter Nights 2 Projects:
The Black Scourge of Candle Cove (released adventure module) | The Witcher Placeable Conversion Project | Tchos' Placeables variety pack

#2 Constantine

Constantine
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 12:00 AM

Tchos' portrait mod for Planescape: Torment
by Tchos

Looks great, thanks! :)

#3 erik

erik

Kobold sorcerer

• Modders
  • 442 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 09:00 AM

Wow! Good work!

#4 Tchos

Tchos
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 09:34 AM

Is there a way to edit posts here? At any rate, the file now includes a WeiDU installer, courtesy of GhostDog, so I've changed the version number to 0.91.
Tchos' Gaming and Modding | List of my mods for numerous games
Owner of: BG1&2 Complete | IWD Complete | IWD2 | PS:T | NWN Diamond | NWN2 Platinum | DA:O | Arcanum | VtM:B | ToEE

Neverwinter Nights 2 Projects:
The Black Scourge of Candle Cove (released adventure module) | The Witcher Placeable Conversion Project | Tchos' Placeables variety pack

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users