Flirt frequency

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Ika_*

• Guests

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:49 PM

I'm not sure where to put this, so I'll just say it here.

The interjections Tyris seems to love (the ones where you glance at her, she picks something up, etc etc) are terribly annoying and always seem to kick me out of menus and item management. You could probably decrease the frequency of those like 5x, or remove them completely since they don't really seem to serve a purpose other than to reinforce the fact that Tyris has huge boobs.

#2 Grim Squeaker

Utter Bastard

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 3296 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 09:42 AM

View PostIka, on Mar 17 2011, 07:49 AM, said:

I'm not sure where to put this, so I'll just say it here.

The interjections Tyris seems to love (the ones where you glance at her, she picks something up, etc etc) are terribly annoying and always seem to kick me out of menus and item management. You could probably decrease the frequency of those like 5x, or remove them completely since they don't really seem to serve a purpose other than to reinforce the fact that Tyris has huge boobs.

They're the NPC initiated parts of the flirt pack. They're currently set to the fairly standard flirt frequency. If I remember I may add some capability to in the next release to deactivate them.

I would also suggest you pause the game if you're going to manage your inventory, lest you be attacked by critters.
"Leave me be, I don't want to argue.
I just get confused and I come all undone.
If I agree, well it's just to appease you,
'Cause I don't remember what we're fighting for."

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users