Russian translation

7 replies to this topic

#1 prowler

prowler

Translator

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 09:00 AM

Russian translation for v3 finally ready.
By Fess, Silent, Ardanis, Commander L [arcanecoast.ru translation team]

Archive contains 3 tra files
and 1 tp2.patch file (dunno how include this into mod) for non-traified line:
- SAY NAME1 ~Shapeshifts Winter Wolf~
+ SAY NAME1 ~Смена формы: Зимний Волк~

Link to download --> http://www.arcanecoa...file.php?id=386

Edited by prowler, 11 March 2011 - 09:02 AM.

Murloc-translator
Coordinator of the Russian BWP Translation Team
Work with SHS, PPG, G3, CoM, Dragon's Hoard, Sorcerer's Place, RPG Dungeon, Arcanecoast.ru, Aerie.ru
Posted Image

#2 Mike1072

Mike1072
  • Gibberlings
  • 1780 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:43 PM

Awesome. I did a bit of checking and it looks like this includes the changes from the latest (20/09/2010) hotfixes as well.

#3 Demivrgvs

Demivrgvs

The Laughing Man

• Modders
  • 5008 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 05:38 PM

Awesome. I did a bit of checking and it looks like this includes the changes from the latest (20/09/2010) hotfixes as well.

We also have a german translation, and a spanish one. Both seem to be up to date, though I'm not 100% sure about the former. Would releasing a V3.1 with them and the hotfixes be too much hassle for you? :)

#4 Mike1072

Mike1072
  • Gibberlings
  • 1780 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:18 PM

We also have a german translation, and a spanish one. Both seem to be up to date, though I'm not 100% sure about the former. Would releasing a V3.1 with them and the hotfixes be too much hassle for you? :)

Call it v3.5 and we have a deal. :)

Thanks to the Russian dudes for the heads up on that untranslated string in the .tp2. I checked and found one more, and they can both be moved to the .tra.

This string needs to be translated to Spanish and German, and if it could be added to the Russian arcane.tra file you provided, it might help prevent us from screwing up the file encoding. The string should match the formatting of other Polymorph Self innate abilities (e.g. strref #23471).

@1025=~Shapeshifts Winter Wolf~

We'll need this other string translated to Russian, German, and Spanish. It should match the formatting of other Shapechange innate abilities (e.g. strref #18626).

@1026=~Shapechange Spirit Troll~

I believe the German translation was made when some of the v3 hotfixes were released but it does not include the latest changes. I'll put together a list of what we changed and post the translation requests over on SHS and hopefully we'll have everything we need to release a new version very soon.

Edit: Demi, it might help if I had the latest copy of the German translation. Also, if you have backups of the hotfixes, whichever one was current as of August 16th 2010 (helpful but not necessary).

Edited by Mike1072, 11 March 2011 - 07:31 PM.

#5 Ardanis

Ardanis

A very GAR character

• Members
  • 2250 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 08:42 PM

@1026=~Смена формы: Призрачный Тролль~
"Uguu~ Boku Ayu."

Before you start breaking wall tiles with your bare fists, ask yourself first - do you truly need it?

#6 Demivrgvs

Demivrgvs

The Laughing Man

• Modders
  • 5008 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 01:58 AM

Edit: Demi, it might help if I had the latest copy of the German translation. Also, if you have backups of the hotfixes, whichever one was current as of August 16th 2010 (helpful but not necessary).

I'll send you the latest copy of the German translation right away. I keep only two hotfixes folders, the last one available to anyone, and the one I update everytime something not worth a new upload is found...right now they are identical. :)

Fine with me for V3.5. :)

#7 Ancalagon el negro

Ancalagon el negro
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 03:39 AM

@1025=~Shapeshifts Winter Wolf~

Spanish:

@1025=~Polimorfarse (lobo de invierno)~

@1026=~Cambiar de forma (troll espiritual)~

Namárië.

#8 prowler

prowler

Translator

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:14 AM

Updated Russian Translation. With latest hotfixes.
Direct link --> http://arcanecoast.r...P/spell_rev.rar
Murloc-translator
Coordinator of the Russian BWP Translation Team
Work with SHS, PPG, G3, CoM, Dragon's Hoard, Sorcerer's Place, RPG Dungeon, Arcanecoast.ru, Aerie.ru
Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users