Sheri Portrait

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Mattatheos_*

• Guests

Posted 09 January 2011 - 01:49 PM

I was wondering if there was a way that someone could make the portrait used for Sheri into a 110x170 so it could be used for a character.

I thought the image given to Sheri was so amazingly beautiful and I have tried a few times to look it up online or enlarge the image but alas it comes out pixelated and doesn't look anywhere near as beautiful as the original! :(

If someone could send the link of a larger version of Sheri's portrait or perhaps post a larger copy in here that would be so totally awesome because I have just been dying trying to get a character with that beautiful orange hair and blue dress! :thumbsup:

Please and thank you all very very much! I have really enjoyed this mod, it adds so much more to the game and makes for an entirely new playing expierience! :thumbsup:

#2 Kulyok

• Members
  • 5200 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 01:39 AM

Sheri's author is cmorgan, so I think your best bet would be asking him. I checked my own archives, and while I have some voice samples for Sheri and lots of docs and copies for RE, I'm afraid the only portrait of Sheri I currently have is the one from the game.

#3 cmorgan

journeyman investigator

• Gibberlings
  • 6843 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:34 AM

I can't find the archive with the original right now, but I did find the original post, where HERD over at SHS has them posted:

http://www.shsforums.net/topic/11643-portr...post__p__314092
I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. - Douglas Adams

#4 Rana

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:39 PM

Sweet, I'd been looking for this myself. Thanks!

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users