romance help!

6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_DarkNocturne_*

Guest_DarkNocturne_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2010 - 03:26 AM

iv been a bad girl and used shadowkeeper to speed up the romance, but i got to lovetalk 27 and it stopped. i reduced the angelotimer to 1 but he does nothing. if anyone could tell me what to do next or if i messed it up id be grateful! its a great mod id hate to miss out

#2 Dark Nocturne

Dark Nocturne
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 03:38 AM

so i decided to join gibberlings =D still need help tho lol

#3 Sister Vigilante

Sister Vigilante

enfant terrible

• Modders
  • 485 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:30 AM

Heya, welcome to G3 :)

Do you remember the subject of the last lovetalk you got? Angelo's SoA romance is fairly short, and there's nothing definitive at the end of it (that comes in ToB) so it's possible that actually was the last one...

so i decided to join gibberlings =D still need help tho lol

"Work while you have the light, before the darkness comes during which no one can work." --John 9:4

Check out my webzone
My Youtube channel

It is hardly worth the effort of trying: Xan NPC - voice and ToB romance author
Can't we just...forget the past?: Angelo NPC - voice and author
What the Thunder Said: Fury - a BG1 fanfictionary

#4 Dark Nocturne

Dark Nocturne
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 10:03 PM

no i cant really remember, but i do remember it was 1 or two after he asks your favorite color

#5 Dark Nocturne

Dark Nocturne
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 11:12 PM

:D yay you were right, i started a tob game and he started again, thanks!!! only problem now is idk how to get the circle mod to work :)

#6 Sister Vigilante

Sister Vigilante

enfant terrible

• Modders
  • 485 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 04:23 AM

Great! :D

The Circle Mod, eh? I seem to recall hearing something about that...something dark and terrible. You might be better off without it working, but that's just me...

:thumbsup: yay you were right, i started a tob game and he started again, thanks!!! only problem now is idk how to get the circle mod to work :)

"Work while you have the light, before the darkness comes during which no one can work." --John 9:4

Check out my webzone
My Youtube channel

It is hardly worth the effort of trying: Xan NPC - voice and ToB romance author
Can't we just...forget the past?: Angelo NPC - voice and author
What the Thunder Said: Fury - a BG1 fanfictionary

#7 Dark Nocturne

Dark Nocturne
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 04:50 PM

Great! :D

The Circle Mod, eh? I seem to recall hearing something about that...something dark and terrible. You might be better off without it working, but that's just me...

:thumbsup: yay you were right, i started a tob game and he started again, thanks!!! only problem now is idk how to get the circle mod to work :)

hehe maybe im a dark and terrible person lol. sometimes i like a lil slash in my rpg. sides after hearing about it im just dying to find out lol

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users