French translation not present

11 replies to this topic

#1 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 12:40 PM

Hello,

The version 2 is supposed to add a french translation, but the code in .tp2 isn't done. There's only:
LANGUAGE  ~English~  ~english~  ~iu_iwd/languages/english/setup.tra~
LANGUAGE ~Russian (by Prowler, Accolon, Hawkmoon, Skaramush, Aldanis Darkwood)~ ~russian~ ~iu_iwd/languages/russian/setup.tra~
Is it possible to add the french one, please? The .tra files are in the directory, and the translation was done by Lothringen.

Thanks. :)
Coordinator of the French Translation Team " Les d'Oghmatiques", with Galathée and Isaya.
Translations' coordination (done): A mod for the Orderly, Anishai, BG1 NPC Project, BG2 Tweak Pack, BGQE, Divine Remix, Geomantic Sorcerer Kit, Item Upgade for IWD, Level 1 NPCs, Mur'Neth, NPC Kit Pack, PsT TweakPack, Romantic Encounters, Sarah, Shards of Ice, Song and Silence, Sorcerer's Place Collection, Spell Revisions, Sword and Fist, Sword Coast Stratagems I & II, Widescreen
Translations' coordination (in progress): Alternatives, Gavin NPC

#2 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:12 PM

There would be only this to add:

LANGUAGE ~Francais (par Lothringen)~ ~french~ ~iu_iwd/languages/french/setup.tra~

:)
Coordinator of the French Translation Team " Les d'Oghmatiques", with Galathée and Isaya.
Translations' coordination (done): A mod for the Orderly, Anishai, BG1 NPC Project, BG2 Tweak Pack, BGQE, Divine Remix, Geomantic Sorcerer Kit, Item Upgade for IWD, Level 1 NPCs, Mur'Neth, NPC Kit Pack, PsT TweakPack, Romantic Encounters, Sarah, Shards of Ice, Song and Silence, Sorcerer's Place Collection, Spell Revisions, Sword and Fist, Sword Coast Stratagems I & II, Widescreen

#3 cmorgan

cmorgan

journeyman investigator

• Gibberlings
  • 6913 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:58 PM

On it tomorrow am along with some other release stuff!
I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. - Douglas Adams

#4 cmorgan

cmorgan

journeyman investigator

• Gibberlings
  • 6913 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:52 AM

Holding for just a little bit (probably tomorrow) - taking a look at the mod and checking on some things. Will post soon.
I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. - Douglas Adams

#5 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 01:40 PM

Ok, thanks. :)

#6 the bigg

the bigg

The Avatar of F/Ts

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • 2317 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 01:45 PM

This mod also has a bunch of bugs that need fixing, while you're updating.
Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#7 cmorgan

cmorgan

journeyman investigator

• Gibberlings
  • 6913 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:52 AM

I'm stuck for time right now, but I will poke about and ask for help - for the French community, meanwhile, I will just do a "silent" update (no outer package change so BWP etc. don't have to make changes) which enables the French translation and bumps to WeiDU v224. Before I do, can Les d'Oghmatiques please check this package and make sure it installs correctly on a French install?

[>> test_ItemUpgrade_IWD-v2.exe <<]

Edited by cmorgan, 28 November 2010 - 10:06 AM.

#8 the bigg

the bigg

The Avatar of F/Ts

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • 2317 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:11 AM

(no outer package change so BWP etc. don't have to make changes)

Dude, there's no BWP on IWD.
Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#9 cmorgan

cmorgan

journeyman investigator

• Gibberlings
  • 6913 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:18 AM

heh! Good point.

OK, full version-up it is, after testing by the French folks. (I can't tackle the bugfixes today, but if it doesn't get done I will take a look as soon as I can).

Edited by cmorgan, 28 November 2010 - 10:19 AM.

#10 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 04:46 PM

We tested it and it works fine. :)

#11 cmorgan

cmorgan

journeyman investigator

• Gibberlings
  • 6913 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 04:02 PM

OK, it is up - hopefully folks will re-contribute bugfixes and reports.

#12 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 01:53 AM

Thanks cmorgan!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users