Guest_Torander_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2010 - 10:06 PM

So...I've installed several mods in the following order:

1. BGII Fixpack
2. Divine Remix
3. Lvl 1 NPCs
4. NPC Kit

The issue is that several items (most notably several swords, bows and crossbows, and ALL of the maces and clubs) are missing item descriptions. I'm not saying the Fixpack did it. But I am asking if anyone knows what's going and how to fix it? Thanks.

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Members
  • 3632 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:26 PM

The issue is that several items (most notably several swords, bows and crossbows, and ALL of the maces and clubs) are missing item descriptions. I'm not saying the Fixpack did it. But I am asking if anyone knows what's going and how to fix it? Thanks.

It's probable that you CHEESED the savegames by installing or uninstalling mods after you started the game, so beginning a new game should fix the problem.
Yes... I am probably still editing the post above.
FAQ for the Megamods. Frequently Answered Questions.

#3 Guest_Torander_*

Guest_Torander_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2010 - 12:03 AM

Ah, ok. Thanks.

#4 Guest_Torander_*

Guest_Torander_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2010 - 01:36 AM

Actually, I just started a new game. Suffice to say, all the missing descriptions are still missing. I'm really wondering what's going on. I hope I don't have to uninstall and then reinstall the whole damn game...

#5 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modders
  • 4715 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:08 PM

I don't know if it's the cause, but you definitely want to install NPC Kit (and any other kit mods) before Level 1 NPCs, if for no other reason than to have it detect any kits you've installed.
Mod Contributions
Aurora (new release!) * BG1 NPC * Gnomes * Haiass * Level 1 NPCs * Lost Items * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * In Progress: Adjusted Portraits * DSotSC (Tutu)
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * PSPad Highlighters * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Wherefore do ye toil; is it not that ye may live and be happy? And if ye toil only that ye may toil more,
when shall happiness find you?" -H.P. Lovecraft, The Quest of Iranon

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users