Open beta link is broken...

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Drake_*

• Guests

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:50 AM

I just found this today and want to try it out but the link is broken. Could somebody give me a working link please? :undecided:

#2 FredSRichardson

• Modders
  • 312 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 06:32 AM

View PostDrake, on Aug 9 2010, 09:50 AM, said:

I just found this today and want to try it out but the link is broken. Could somebody give me a working link please? :undecided:
I updated the link information on the open beta page. Note that I only have the beta installer itself there and not the other files. I'll try to get those up there too (except for the biks file which is huge).

UPDATE: All files are available there. Google Docs is great now that I can upload big files.

Edited by FredSRichardson, 20 August 2010 - 05:18 PM.

#3 DeathKnight1728

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 12:05 PM

Im not sure whether you are still making this fred, but....if you want to give it another go, i can almost guarantee a LOT of people that would play a finished product. I mean, Icewind dale 2 owns with replayability. But, just think that if you could get the first icewind dale to work with it, it would be legendary. Either way, i will say this. When i get done with college in about a year. I am going to go down the video game path and hopefully, make an adventure that is worth the same reputation of icewind dale and baldurs gate. Thats what i do promise.

#4 Guest_Guest_maerduin_*_*

• Guests

Posted 22 October 2010 - 11:56 AM

View PostDeathKnight1728, on Sep 27 2010, 12:05 PM, said:

Im not sure whether you are still making this fred, but....if you want to give it another go, i can almost guarantee a LOT of people that would play a finished product. I mean, Icewind dale 2 owns with replayability. But, just think that if you could get the first icewind dale to work with it, it would be legendary. Either way, i will say this. When i get done with college in about a year. I am going to go down the video game path and hopefully, make an adventure that is worth the same reputation of icewind dale and baldurs gate. Thats what i do promise.

It's true. GOG is going to bring a new audience to both games, I'll wager; I'm more interested in this project than ever!

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users