Permission for Chinese Translation

2 replies to this topic

#1 Seraphina Buchwald

Seraphina Buchwald
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 05:07 AM

Heya Domi,

I swear to Seldarine I'll make the work quickly and well. Could u be so nice to allow me to translate it? Totally love the mod.

Personal motive: Was running this Romance AND Xan's Romance in ToB right before my laptop got a heart attack or sth. IMO the old thing just could not take so much exitement. Now busy installing everthing back into my new machine but I miss Kivan so much...

Perhaps u wanna know that in trow (the largest chinese BG-forum. http://trow.cn/forum...ex.php?act=idx) there was a fellow who did some of the translation, but he's gone missing right now and I think it would be right to ask u for a permission to start the work from the very beginning again.

And and and wut i wanna say is that i'm totally ur fans... hugs

#2 Domi

Domi

Where is now your Troy, O Cassandra?

• Gibberlings
  • 12625 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:17 AM

Please, go ahead, and you really do not need my permission. TRA files are available, and if you finish it, I will gladly include... er... beg kind gibberlings who are light years ahead of me with the current WeiDU to add this to the mod.
Faster. Faster. Faster would be better. -Mal Reynolds, Serenity
I understand that folks prefer code that works. -CamDawg, G3

#3 Seraphina Buchwald

Seraphina Buchwald
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:58 AM

thx so much :mad:

Another thing: Since the BG1 NPC Project folder mystically disappeared from what's left of my late hard disc (well not so mystically now if considered the whole messy condition of it) I would have to ask u for at least the names of the relevant TRA.s... Hopefully I could find them somewhere. *sigh*

EDIT: Erm, I mean the TRA.s in which Kivan's dialogues in BG1 are contained.

EDIT's EDIT: Never mind. I found them... I FOUND THEM!!!

Deherianna is... much more cheery than I could ever imagine. Just realized it while going through her dialogues. That solemn portrait is so misleading! :beer:

Edited by Seraphina Buchwald, 07 August 2010 - 09:52 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users