3 replies to this topic

#1 berelinde

berelinde

The Typo Queen

• Gibberlings
  • 8594 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:47 AM

Get Alternatives v10 here

Available for Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux.

Edited by berelinde, 10 January 2011 - 11:25 AM.

Must. Write. Faster.

cmorgan: "None of us get old around here, just more proficient at doing more stuff with less braincells!"

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#2 -JR-

-JR-

Lord Scipio's Cabinet: Minister of Unnecessary Punctuation.

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:11 AM

If I remember right, you could pickpocket the blood from Quallo's friend. Peaceful solution right there. Er, somewhat peaceful. Nicer than pickpocketing the scalps off bandits in BG1, aye?

"So I kicked him in the head 'til he was AAAAAUUUOHHH BESHABA, WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON?! I'M RUINED!!"
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right Boo?"

I like to think I've led the kind of life that makes it difficult for people to tell if I'm kidding or not with most of my stories.

#3 berelinde

berelinde

The Typo Queen

• Gibberlings
  • 8594 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:25 AM

Unless I'm mistaken, which I might well be, the BG2 Fixpack removes the ability to pickpocket "body part" items from creatures.

In any case, the component made sense from a role-playing standpoint, came to me pre-coded and ready for integration, and didn't involve an awful lot of effort on my part to encorporate. So it's in. :suspect:
Must. Write. Faster.

cmorgan: "None of us get old around here, just more proficient at doing more stuff with less braincells!"

berelinde's mods

#4 berelinde

berelinde

The Typo Queen

• Gibberlings
  • 8594 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 05:01 PM

Version 9 is out! All the thanks for this version goes to jastey for identifying the problems and fixing the bugs and to cmorgan for packaging. Cheers!

For those who don't know, I was completely useless on this one due to hardware issues.
Must. Write. Faster.

berelinde's mods

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users