Mage Armor

4 replies to this topic

#1 Gay Lord

Lord of the Gays

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 04:29 AM

When Xzar casts Mage Armor, his AC doesn't change at all. His AC 8 (-2 dex) remains AC 8. I have Spell Revisions installed.

I see Lancelot asked earlier if spell info would be included in the readme, but that was several months ago. Would it be possible to get a rough idea now of how spells are changed?

I assume MA is granting damage reduction since it isn't affecting AC?

#2 erik

Kobold sorcerer

• Modders
  • 435 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:42 AM

This is known, I think. Full Plate isn't quite compatible with Spell Revisions v3; Spell Revisions have changed since v2. I'll make a note of it on the compatibility page.

Next version should be compatible again.

I recommend installing Spell Revisions v2 before this mod if you want this mod to change spells to its system (basically for the wizard spells ... armor = weightless scale mail, ghost armor = weightless field plate, spirit armor = weightless full plate), or installing Spell Revisions v3 after this mod if you want working SRv3 armor spells.

Edited by erik, 28 January 2010 - 11:50 AM.

#3 Gay Lord

Lord of the Gays

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:09 PM

Thanks for answering.

#4 erik

Kobold sorcerer

• Modders
  • 435 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:46 PM

View PostGay Lord, on Jan 28 2010, 01:29 PM, said:

I see Lancelot asked earlier if spell info would be included in the readme, but that was several months ago. Would it be possible to get a rough idea now of how spells are changed?

Spell descriptions are updated in-game if I change the spells, by the way. So if the spell descriptions do not change, nothing is changed or you've hit a bug. In your case, it was a bug. :suspect:

#5 erik

Kobold sorcerer

• Modders
  • 435 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:05 PM

View Posterik, on Feb 20 2010, 09:46 PM, said:

Spell descriptions are updated in-game if I change the spells, by the way. So if the spell descriptions do not change, nothing is changed or you've hit a bug. In your case, it was a bug. ;)
Spell revisions v3 compatibility is fixed in full plate v3 beta, see pinned thread. ;)

Edited by erik, 06 November 2010 - 12:10 PM.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users