Updates at last!

24 replies to this topic

#16 Grim Squeaker

Grim Squeaker

Utter Bastard

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 3296 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 02:25 PM

Alright guys, give it a rest. Troll has been impressively mocked. Let's move on...
"Leave me be, I don't want to argue.
I just get confused and I come all undone.
If I agree, well it's just to appease you,
'Cause I don't remember what we're fighting for."

#17 Green Knight

Green Knight
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:31 PM

Rofl.

Oh wait! Not that I actually was dying to read that link, but another rofl:

This forum is only available to Privileged Visitors and higher memberships. (How can I become such a member?)

And how would one go about becoming a Privileged Visitor. Do I get to pay real money? Or can I do it using gold pieces?

Altogether amusing. Went very well with my morning coffee. Thank you 'guest'!

#18 Shaitan

Shaitan

Bad bad nurse.

• Members
  • 1549 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 04:09 PM

Thanks for the updates :)
"You're dumb as a mule and twice as ugly. If a strange man offers you a ride I say take It"
-Grandpa Simpson

#19 the bigg

the bigg

The Avatar of F/Ts

• Members
  • 2318 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:32 AM

WeiDU 215 for the updates? Why not 216?
Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#20 berelinde

berelinde

The Typo Queen

• Gibberlings
  • 8594 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:37 AM

I can't speak for all of the updates, but I know that some of them were packaged the day before v216 came out.
Must. Write. Faster.

cmorgan: "None of us get old around here, just more proficient at doing more stuff with less braincells!"

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#21 cmorgan

cmorgan

journeyman investigator

• Gibberlings
  • 6913 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:41 AM

doggone it.

I am stuck for time for a few days, but a mass update to WeiDu v216 is probably a good idea. I will see what we can do...
I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. - Douglas Adams

#22 berelinde

berelinde

The Typo Queen

• Gibberlings
  • 8594 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 11:01 AM

Well, if you're going to be updating to v216 anyway, I think I might have a typo or two to fix in my various mods and others that I've been maintaining, so I can handle both Gavins, Hal, CBP, Kivan, DA Portraits, Alternatives, Moinesse's Avatars, and up to 8 mods of your chosing. I can do this tomorrow, since I intend the Sand flirt pack to be in testing by then. Just send a PM and let me know which 8 you want me to do.
Must. Write. Faster.

cmorgan: "None of us get old around here, just more proficient at doing more stuff with less braincells!"

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#23 cmorgan

cmorgan

journeyman investigator

• Gibberlings
  • 6913 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 11:27 AM

Your choice, B - I won't be able to have a concentrated work time for a few days (perhaps not even for the next week and a half), so anything you can do for the windows and osx stuff would be awesome.
I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. - Douglas Adams

#24 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:10 PM

If you'll update Level1NPCs, is it possible to include the french translation, please?
Coordinator of the French Translation Team "Les d'Oghmatiques", with Galathée and Isaya.
Translations' coordination (done): A mod for the Orderly, Anishai, BG1 NPC Project, BG2 Tweak Pack, BGQE, Divine Remix, Geomantic Sorcerer Kit, Item Upgade for IWD, Level 1 NPCs, Mur'Neth, NPC Kit Pack, PsT TweakPack, Romantic Encounters, Sarah, Shards of Ice, Song and Silence, Sorcerer's Place Collection, Spell Revisions, Sword and Fist, Sword Coast Stratagems I & II, Widescreen
Translations' coordination (in progress): Alternatives, Gavin NPC

#25 Runescarred

Runescarred

Lots of ideas. Like, lots.

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 12:51 AM

FFFFFFUUUUUU-, 'Alternatives' is out, and my poor CD2 got so scratched that the CD room refuses to see it... Vae misero mihi. I have to say, however, that I was mildly amused by the troll poster's German accent. :)
In case you need someone to translate your mod into Polish, please let me know. I would be glad to help.:)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6094604/1/Those_That_Are_Fools - come one, come all!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users