4 replies to this topic

#1 prowler

prowler

Translator

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 12:35 PM

When I ask Presio for duel - she agree.
I go to her and kill her. That's end. Undeads stays and nothing say me. They not attack me.
And undead skelet on a bridge ask me again fight with Presio. Again and Again....
What is wrong?
Murloc-translator
Coordinator of the Russian BWP Translation Team
Work with SHS, PPG, G3, CoM, Dragon's Hoard, Sorcerer's Place, RPG Dungeon, Arcanecoast.ru, Aerie.ru
Posted Image

#2 BigRob

BigRob

The Prince of Worthless Trivia

• Gibberlings
  • 3874 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 05:19 PM

Sounds most likely to me that some variable is not being set properly at some point in the duel. You might be able to fix it by looking into the skeleton's dialogue, seeing what needs to be set and setting it via the console, but with Cam in semi-retirement, it might take a while for this bug to be tracked and fixed.
Aklon: Traveller. Healer. Warrior. Lover. Coming Soon at G3 (I swear!)

Click here to visit Aklon's G3 page.

Cam is on some kind of crack or something... either that, or it's the influence of Dr. Feelgood. - Icelus

The second confusing thing about Australia are the animals. They can be divided into three categories: Poisonous, Odd, and Sheep.

-Douglas Adams

#3 prowler

prowler

Translator

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:51 AM

Sounds most likely to me that some variable is not being set properly at some point in the duel. You might be able to fix it by looking into the skeleton's dialogue, seeing what needs to be set and setting it via the console, but with Cam in semi-retirement, it might take a while for this bug to be tracked and fixed.

What exactly must I do? :) Open console?

Cam in semi-retirement? :) too bad. becuase I have all russian translations for all hes IWD mods...
Murloc-translator
Coordinator of the Russian BWP Translation Team
Work with SHS, PPG, G3, CoM, Dragon's Hoard, Sorcerer's Place, RPG Dungeon, Arcanecoast.ru, Aerie.ru
Posted Image

#4 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:03 PM

Cam in semi-retirement? :) too bad. becuase I have all russian translations for all hes IWD mods...

I think you can send the files to the admins. That's what we did for our translations until now.

Edited by Graoumf, 07 January 2010 - 03:40 PM.

Coordinator of the French Translation Team "Les d'Oghmatiques", with Galathée and Isaya.
Translations' coordination (done): A mod for the Orderly, Anishai, BG1 NPC Project, BG2 Tweak Pack, BGQE, Divine Remix, Geomantic Sorcerer Kit, Item Upgade for IWD, Level 1 NPCs, Mur'Neth, NPC Kit Pack, PsT TweakPack, Romantic Encounters, Sarah, Shards of Ice, Song and Silence, Sorcerer's Place Collection, Spell Revisions, Sword and Fist, Sword Coast Stratagems I & II, Widescreen
Translations' coordination (in progress): Alternatives, Gavin NPC, Oversight

#5 CamDawg

CamDawg

Just returned from a triumphant carpet-bombing of Eden 7

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 8873 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:07 PM

Presio's duel was addressed in v5, Russian translation in v3.

What makes a good man go neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users