Bishop's Wall Scene in OC

20 replies to this topic

#16 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2010 - 10:11 AM

I have the whole pack, I read the thread but I noticed everything was about 3months old and I didn't want to e-mail you out of the blue. :) Thanks

#17 Vaalyah

Vaalyah
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 02:57 AM

Hmmm... I am still a long way before act III, but I just read this topic and, just for curiosity, had a check. I am before the trial but there isn't any sign of the "P#BishopRomanceInactive" variable (however, I can find the one related to Casavir romance). When is it supposed this variable to appear in that file?
(ie: am I having the same problem or is it too early for me to see that variable?)

#18 Domi

Domi

Where is now your Troy, O Cassandra?

• Gibberlings
  • 12699 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 02:59 AM

This variable appears whenever you interrupt the romance with Bishop. It happens if you pick a specific responce, or more directly, via the flirt option.
Faster. Faster. Faster would be better. -Mal Reynolds, Serenity
I understand that folks prefer code that works. -CamDawg, G3

#19 Vaalyah

Vaalyah
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:43 AM

So, no trouble for me! :mad: Thanks for explanation!

#20 Guest_Livin_*

Guest_Livin_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:57 AM

Um..Sorry for raising this topic once again, but has it been figured out why the wall scene doesn't trigger? My romance with Bishop is active and his influence is higher then Casavir's, but the scene doesn't start. I went through the whole game again just to see romance with him and every other LT worked, but this scene. So if you could,please,help me make it work - that would be great! :thumbsup:

If not, then - oh well, thank you for the wonderfull mod anyway!

#21 Howl

Howl
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:58 AM

I'm having the same issue as those here. There is no "P#BishopRomanceInactive" in my globals.xml and I tried e-mailing the given e-mail, but it didn't work. Is that e-mail no longer in use?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users