v10 appearing soon--contributions?

9 replies to this topic

#1 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

beluga

• Modders
  • 831 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 03:47 PM

We've got a couple of additions for v10, but it'd be great to get some more!

#2 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modders
  • 4715 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 07:53 PM

Well, I know Bookwyrme wanted to have banters between Aurora and other NPCs like Solaufein, Kelsey, Hubelpot etc. - in fact the (old) FAQ says they're already written, though that may be a lie. I guess I can check the old workroom posts, unless you want to :party:.

Edit: it ain't a lie... buried in the workroom are banters with Kelsey, Solaufein, Hubelpot, Morul, Pica and Nara. Dunno if you want to include those last 3 if she's not gonna finish Mage Trio anytime soon, but that's your call.

Edited by Miloch, 20 August 2009 - 08:07 PM.

Mod Contributions
Aurora (new release!) * BG1 NPC * Gnomes * Haiass * Level 1 NPCs * Lost Items * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * In Progress: Adjusted Portraits * DSotSC (Tutu)
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * PSPad Highlighters * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Wherefore do ye toil; is it not that ye may live and be happy? And if ye toil only that ye may toil more,
when shall happiness find you?" -H.P. Lovecraft, The Quest of Iranon

#3 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

beluga

• Modders
  • 831 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:18 AM

Yeah, I got it. :party: Cheers!

#4 berelinde

berelinde

The Typo Queen

• Gibberlings
  • 8594 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:00 AM

How's this coming along? If you haven't had a chance, maybe I'll get the next version, after all, since it's likely that there are going to be some interjections or banters added between Neh'taniel and Aidan from Fading Promises.
Must. Write. Faster.

cmorgan: "None of us get old around here, just more proficient at doing more stuff with less braincells!"

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#5 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

beluga

• Modders
  • 831 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:54 PM

I was hoping for a release of the Mage Trio so I could include Nara, Morul, Pica and Larz's banters, but c'est la vie! I'll organise it next week. :)

#6 berelinde

berelinde

The Typo Queen

• Gibberlings
  • 8594 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:50 PM

Does the Mage Trio have a release date planned?
Must. Write. Faster.

cmorgan: "None of us get old around here, just more proficient at doing more stuff with less braincells!"

berelinde's mods

#7 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

beluga

• Modders
  • 831 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:48 PM

Not that I know of, Bookwyrme is busy with other things at the moment, but I know she plans to return to it eventually.

#8 Bookwyrme

Bookwyrme
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:57 PM

Yep to both :)

I am otherwise busy, but all but one or two banters are written & most of its coded (but I have no idea how long the parts that aren't will take, even after I start; rule of thumb seems to be twice as long as I think and then some), so I <i>do</i> plan on finishing the Trio.

But, yeah, waiting on the Trio to update Crossmod would be bad :D
Stop by my blog over at Bookwyrme's Lair, my collection of reviews, pictures, and general ramblings.

Mods: Aurora's Shoes (released), Aurora NPC for TOB, (released), and Hubelpot 2.0 (in progress). Contributor to the NPC IEP Project.

#9 berelinde

berelinde

The Typo Queen

• Gibberlings
  • 8594 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 08:11 PM

And including the banters in crossmod at this point would be pointless, since it's generally a bad idea to include components we can't test.
Must. Write. Faster.

berelinde's mods

#10 Bookwyrme

Bookwyrme
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 08:20 PM

And including the banters in crossmod at this point would be pointless, since it's generally a bad idea to include components we can't test.

IIRC, they're just banters--no special conditions, but it's not a big deal if you don't. I mean, like I said, I have no idea how long the remaining coding will take, even when I start.

Edited by Bookwyrme, 20 January 2010 - 08:21 PM.

Stop by my blog over at Bookwyrme's Lair, my collection of reviews, pictures, and general ramblings.

Mods: Aurora's Shoes (released), Aurora NPC for TOB, (released), and Hubelpot 2.0 (in progress). Contributor to the NPC IEP Project.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users