Photo

Congratulations

39 replies to this topic

#31 coaster

coaster
  • Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:35 AM

Congratulations! One to add to my list of mods.

What if you use SCSII's option to move the robe into ToB (or is it now given to someone in Watcher's Keep, i believe...which means technically SoA orToB...but whatever, point is if it's been moved), then will this ignore it and leave it as per SCS, or move it?

I'm asking what he/she's asking :)

#32 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modders
  • 972 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 09:00 AM

If the robe is moved by SCSII, Item Randomiser will skip it. It will be found where SCSII puts it.

The same is true for all items on Item Randomiser's lists and for all mods (assuming they are installed before Item Randomiser and they don't forget to remove the item from its old location when moving it).

#33 majortomsawyer

majortomsawyer

The chain smoking modder-wannabe

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:07 PM

Yay for having to edit the tp2 because of grammar changes AND randomly crashing the game because you're equipping two handed swords with a shield.

You mean the game is not supposed to crash?
"A good pipe and tobacco will allow you to endure fools, boobs, nitwits, most bosses, angry spouses, (well, maybe not angry spouses), incompetents, slings and arrows, broadsides and people who cut in front of you after you've waited 15 minutes in highway construction zones, and most of life's little problems." - Ted's Pipe Shop

<SimDing0> I think it's pretty evident that none of the people who dislike IA are real.

My website.

Shyhinworunto Chende NPC - In Progress

#34 the bigg

the bigg

The Avatar of F/Ts

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • 2317 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 02:23 PM

You mean the game is not supposed to crash?

Item Randomizer from IWD2-EoU has a known bug that makes the game crash because it equips creatures with invalid item combinations (shield + 2handed weapon), if this is what you were asking for.
Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#35 jastey

jastey
  • Gibberlings
  • 5167 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:24 AM

Congratulations! I like it if new mods pop up while I was on holidays.

#36 Lantier

Lantier
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 07:05 PM

Congrats, Irrbloss/Wisp! :)

Can't wait to try out the latest version when I get done with my IWD2 run!

#37 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2009 - 07:05 AM

Thanks for this great mod!
Its a really great idea that can give this game some new life. Finally some new gameplay that has excitement about looking for and finding items again without having to install a content mod that adds unbalanced stuff to the game.

#38 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modders
  • 972 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 12:00 PM

I hope you (continue to) enjoy the mod.

#39 evildevil

evildevil
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 06:42 PM

Hello! I havent tried this mod yet, as BG2 is currently not installed on my laptop, however I absolutely love the idea behind it. I just want to say that.

#40 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2009 - 04:22 AM

Thank you very much! Great mod, i really hoped for this. (And rofl@some.big.egos)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users